Solved Weapon and Item Code Gallery

Don Pyro

Reaction score
Hi, I'm just wondering if there's a way to have th dlc heads and skins codes.

McDaddyTree

Reaction score
Not sure if this would be the place to ask but I figured since all the other codes are here this was the best place. I've been looking all over for the code for a Vladof Cryo grenade. It's a purple grenade with a cloud AOE and I've even tried building it manually in Gibbed but something I'm doing is wrong and I don't know how to fix it. I've even tried finding lists of all the parts and how they're listed in Gibbed but had no luck. If anyone knows the code for this grenade it'd be greatly appreciated.

q1w2e3r4

Reaction score
Not sure if this would be the place to ask but I figured since all the other codes are here this was the best place. I've been looking all over for the code for a Vladof Cryo grenade. It's a purple grenade with a cloud AOE and I've even tried building it manually in Gibbed but something I'm doing is wrong and I don't know how to fix it. I've even tried finding lists of all the parts and how they're listed in Gibbed but had no luck. If anyone knows the code for this grenade it'd be greatly appreciated.
Sorry I didn't see this sooner!

BLOZ(CgAAAABEEQAAFAhwQTAcDgCGAIYBxgVGBsYGxv9/BwYIBh8GIsY=)

If you're having trouble building stuff in Gibbed, try comparing it to an existing item to make sure you have all the fields filled out. Some of the fields (Material?) can't be populated if you're building from scratch, but anything that has an input available (drop down menu, or Level) should be filled in. The game will populate the "unfillable" fields when you load the character.

Also, try the same grenade but with Shock as the Delta component. It creates a globe of Shock AOE damage that works through walls, ceilings and floors. :biggrin:

Top Bottom