Solved Weapon and Item Code Gallery

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Okay!! Thank you!!! I have most of the codes... All of the main four heads/skins, but no DLC char heads or skin codes
They will return. If Imgur doesn't fix it, I will add them back in soon. But I'm pretty busy these days. :shy:

_Sora_

The Chosen One
Reaction score
If you want me too, I can give you the main four characters Head/Skins Codes and you can just paste them in? All I need to fill in is Aurelia and Doppelganger, which Imgur will probably pull though with... But yeah, if you want, i'll give you those.

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
If you want me too, I can give you the main four characters Head/Skins Codes and you can just paste them in? All I need to fill in is Aurelia and Doppelganger, which Imgur will probably pull though with... But yeah, if you want, i'll give you those.
The main 4 are in the Gallery as far as I can see. :smile:

_Sora_

The Chosen One
Reaction score
The main 4 are in the Gallery as far as I can see. :smile:
Alright, sorry! :tongue: I'll try to figure out codes for the 2 DLC characters, and ill try to get back to you soon, unless they already have it by that time.

Btmxr

Reaction score
The skin Vault Hunter Resplendent for Athena doesn't seem to work... The rest of the Gallery is Great, great work :biggrin:

89asvela

Reaction score
I thought that I would tell you all, since no one else has said anything here about this yet... the imgur galleries for this and Borderlands 2 seems to be down, in-accessible or... something..! When I try to view any of the galleries all I get is a page titled "The most awesome images on the Internet", a page full of everything but the weapon and item codes for Borderlands the pre-sequel..? Someone please help, fix this or something... I play these games regularly and I make guns and gear for me and all my friends almost every time, I need these galleries... these codes..!

DWBDAKOTA

Psycho Insomniac
Reaction score
I thought that I would tell you all, since no one else has said anything here about this yet... the imgur galleries for this and Borderlands 2 seems to be down, in-accessible or... something..! When I try to view any of the galleries all I get is a page titled "The most awesome images on the Internet", a page full of everything but the weapon and item codes for Borderlands the pre-sequel..? Someone please help, fix this or something... I play these games regularly and I make guns and gear for me and all my friends almost every time, I need these galleries... these codes..!
fine for me

Flaya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a complete list of codes that could be downloaded as a text file?

Flaya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you, but I can't use imgur. I have a limited dataplan. That's why o need like a textfile.

Flaya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you. There's a lot of codes to just copy to a file. :smile:

Just got back into Borderlands so I figured I'd play around with some editors.

Maked7ig

Reaction score
Hey, I am kinda new to this modding thing, But I am wondering if I can take off the skins on the guns (For Personal Reasons), Thanks!

Top Bottom