• Thread starter TheFuzz1542
  • Start date
  • Views 657
TheFuzz1542

TheFuzz1542

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was my squads job to keep the vantage point. we did a good job for the most part.

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Those two building roof are like everyone favorite spot to snipe from, because every time I play on that map their always be players up there. But anyways nice video man, kinda want to build me a gaming pc just to play Bf4 on it but I'm so used to playing with a controller, that I couldn't see myself playing Bf4 using a keyboard and a mouse lol.

TheFuzz1542

TheFuzz1542

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Those two building roof are like everyone favorite spot to snipe from, because every time I play on that map their always be players up there. But anyways nice video man, kinda want to build me a gaming pc just to play Bf4 on it but I'm so used to playing with a controller, that I couldn't see myself playing Bf4 using a keyboard and a mouse lol.

Thank you for the kind words. What system do you play on? a usb Xbox 360 controller will work with a PC and so will the XBone controller if you have a usb cord for it. im not sure about the PS4 controller how ever. but yea, a computer doesn't necessarily mean you have to use a keyboard and mouse. come over to the "master race" haha

TheFuzz1542

TheFuzz1542

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guided rockets lol
easy

Dude this is just some fun we were having on a small map. plus i assure you its not as easy when you are on the larger maps and you shoot down little birds moving at full speed when they are the size of a speck on your screen

R

ricardo89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dude this is just some fun we were having on a small map. plus i assure you its not as easy when you are on the larger maps and you shoot down little birds moving at full speed when they are the size of a speck on your screen
lol dont get offended man.....

Swarm

Swarm

"Hate Us Cus They Ain't Us"
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahhh the SRAW... so much fun using that weapon... I love doing work with SRAW too! That one slow-mo kill was epic!
Great video!

TheFuzz1542

TheFuzz1542

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahhh the SRAW... so much fun using that weapon... I love doing work with SRAW too! That one slow-mo kill was epic!
Great video!
thank you for the kind words! Greatly appreciated.

Swarm

Swarm

"Hate Us Cus They Ain't Us"
Reaction score
Sin$
thank you for the kind words! Greatly appreciated.
No problem! You should add me on Origin and we could squad up and be the ultimate SRAW squad! If you want to just pm me for my Origin/Battlelog ID... I'm always looking for new people to play with!

SurF

SurF

Seasoned Member
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Good work. The SRAW is awesome. Theres actually a decent amount of skill involved since you have to know how much to lead your shots, depending on the speed of the choppers.

TheFuzz1542

TheFuzz1542

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good work. The SRAW is awesome. Theres actually a decent amount of skill involved since you have to know how much to lead your shots, depending on the speed of the choppers.
Thank you very much! yea im a bit of a sraw fan haha, as you could probably tell from this video

Arxhive

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Hardened Veteran Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This was a pretty SRAWsome video. I'm not sure any of those raspberries SRAW it coming.

Top Bottom
Login
Register