What's new

Discovery We need a Variant glitch to get any Variant epic/heroic in MP

M

morgzy02

Reaction score
Who would be willing to help me out/know a way to do this and also get this glitch after patch >>> https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...-dlc-weapon-in-ww2-custom-games-only.1704674/

So if we could do that Variant method after patch we could try something with that and try and get them in MP

D

DesireHD

Contributor
Reaction score
There is a way to copy variants from one account to anothers create a class, im just having issues sticking the create a class afterwards. Dm me and once ive got it sorted i can copy you some variants if you want

A

AinsyLFC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've did this successfully when we had access to them in custom games. Now that they patched the custom game method where u can see them it can't be recreated unless I get that list up again. I already got most of the good ones anyway but still I would have liked more.

T

thenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know how to transfer and unlock chrome on any gun.. Want to transfer the variants. Anyone on ps4 who wanna glitch craft

F

FANT0MAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know how to transfer and unlock chrome on any gun.. Want to transfer the variants. Anyone on ps4 who wanna glitch craft
Steps? I can transfer with you some variants but idk steps:wink:.

Top Bottom