Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

We all know it's comming D:

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Kevin Caution, Dec 12, 2008 with 5 replies and 375 views.

1. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The patch for like every glitch in this game should be comming soon, but does anyone know the exact date or close to a date that it should be comming out. not to sound releived but i hope it comes out before christmas, you know what thaaatttt means. we are gonna b on missions for hours trying to find out way back under caste and downfall! and we will do it, we are 1337!!!!

2. FishZone

FishZone Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. Alex

Alex chazbae Retired

Ratings:
    shouldnt this be in cod5 discussion and well be waiting alot longer for a patch cus lethal found the other way of getting under

4. OP
    Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah but that way i think is actually a lot more complicated because you have to jump in that exact spot, i tried it yesterday, and it phails

5. LFCGirl

LFCGirl Contributor

Ratings:
    How about if you find new glitches, don't share them until after the patch...

That way they don't get patched.

6. OP
    Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i was actually planning on when the patch comes through to get a couple people together and search for glitches with me. if anyone would like to join?