Solved Ways to check if a kv is shared?

• Thread starter Barry B Benson
  • Start date
  • Views 432
Barry B Benson

Barry B Benson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there anyway to check if a KV is shared? Any tools to see if the KV is on multiple consoles? I know that if i put the kv away for a few weeks and then see if its banned that would tell me, but im jut wondering.

StellatedYeti

StellatedYeti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure if your using ninja it will show you because I could be wrong but when u press the home button on ur pad it say at the bottom kv used on 0 other cpu (s) but I know Noobert has a Kv check I think

Professional

Professional

Administrator
Administrator
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
If a kv is shared only by ninja users it lasts ages anyway. No way to tell otherwise but if you aren't using ninja it doesn't matter if its shared because it won't last long

NotPunisher

NotPunisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if ur using ninja it says when u click the xbox button, kv shared with : 0 other cpu´s :smile:

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
If a kv is shared only by ninja users it lasts ages anyway.
But what if one user uses the KV on another server, that's not ninja. Will ninja still be able to detect that or does it only log it, when used on ninja?

Professional

Professional

Administrator
Administrator
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
But what if one user uses the KV on another server, that's not ninja. Will ninja still be able to detect that or does it only log it, when used on ninja?
I think it only logs it when users are using ninja.

Cakes

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Platinum Record End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
It only logs what other NiNJA users are using the same KV.

Top Bottom