Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Way Under Castle?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Kevin Caution, Jan 26, 2009 with 5 replies and 725 views.

1. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Me and my friend were playing TD, and he got sniped all the way in the back of the map. And when his body fell to death, the body didn't hit the ground, it went right through the floor. Does anyone think that there may be a way to get underneath because of that?

2. alex148

alex148 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I don't think so because that sounds like he was in a open area + you cant just get under the map from a open area like the middle of a court yard normally overlaps allow you access out/under maps

3. Targetguy

Targetguy Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. OP
    Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Cliffside I meant to put. He was all the way in the back by the bride in the sniper place, uhm I'll try to take a pic of it.

[​IMG]

where the red dot is

5. Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

Ratings:
    I know that spot.

Well the ground is uneven their and there are many joining walls. I guess it would be possible.

6. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    Ok...so this is Cliffside not Castle...and you know better to not post it here.

=> Moved.