What's new

Discussion Way to Bridge By Yourself?

• Thread starter ShockStruck
  • Start date
  • Views 432
S

ShockStruck

Reaction score
Is there a way to bridge by yourself? When I've tried to bridge MW2 I raised my firewall to high when it said "trying to merge with another lobby" and lowered it when it said "you need x amount of players to play" but when I get enough people it says "finding best host" and I don't get host. I have also tried raising my firewall when it tries to find the best host but it kicks everyone out and says "could not migrate host."

W

WeaBle77er

Enthusiast
Reaction score
have you tried bridging someone else host in mw2? that could be a place to start

P

PhDnMeRKn

Under Krafty's Bed
Reaction score
ARMED ASSASSIN9 said:
what do you mean?

There's a search button, use it. Search under the Halo 2 Bridging section.

WeaBle77er said:
have you tried bridging someone else host in mw2? that could be a place to start

2010'er with some decent advise.
Side note you can bridge someone host. It's easy but way different from bridging yourself host.

ShockStruck said:
Is there a way to bridge by yourself? When I've tried to bridge MW2 I raised my firewall to high when it said "trying to merge with another lobby" and lowered it when it said "you need x amount of players to play" but when I get enough people it says "finding best host" and I don't get host. I have also tried raising my firewall when it tries to find the best host but it kicks everyone out and says "could not migrate host."

Well I've tried this and I think I was close, You have to leave your firewall on medium, and I got to the point where it said picking host and I tried to put my firewall to high quickly to see if that would work, and no dice. If you wanna work on this together lemme know.

D

d12183

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This method works for me, I upload videos or torrents or whatever else and people start joining my lobby instead of putting me into theirs and then when it says Finding Best Host, I put it on high so it migrates back to me.

Top Bottom