What's new

Discussion way to block microsoft from banning you.

• Thread starter king x crown
  • Start date
  • Views 1,146
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

king x crown

Reaction score
i was wondering with all the new ways of accessing everything in the console would there be a way to possibly like mask your keyvault so that when microsoft tries to send in the ban to your console it bans a fake keyvault instead of your real one. or maybe a filter of some type that blocks microsoft from sending info into your xbox that could possibly contain the ban?

on a side note im wondering why all of the 10th prestige lobbies are on a timer? is the timer absolutely needed to run the match for some reason or is that just how most people have the xex file to run it?

T

Thilo

Contributor
Reaction score
Forging RSA?

Lemme Google that.

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
your keyvault is blacklisted on there servers, the ban doesn't lay solely on your console.

there is no way to filter a live ban. If you don't want your console to be crippled you can reflash you nand to an unbanned one but everytime you connect to live (or try to) it will get crippled again. Jtag's aren't meant for live, just get over it.

K

king x crown

Reaction score
wow does everyone in the modding scene have to be a complete *****? oh well i guess ill take my business to a modding site that gives answers not insults. i know that is done on a server level but i was wanting to know if you could sign in with your original kevault and then it start masking the real one so that if microsoft requests info from your box it gives out fake info... just basically does microsoft find out that your console is modded once you sign in like that second or do they request the info at certain times?
i would think that the info is not sent once you sign in or else you would just be banned the second you sign in not 5 days later ok dickhead?

mods please ban me from this site cause i want no part in it thanks for your **** *******s.

David7992

David7992

Getting There
Reaction score
king x crown said:
wow does everyone in the modding scene have to be a complete *****? oh well i guess ill take my business to a modding site that gives answers not insults. i know that is done on a server level but i was wanting to know if you could sign in with your original kevault and then it start masking the real one so that if microsoft requests info from your box it gives out fake info... just basically does microsoft find out that your console is modded once you sign in like that second or do they request the info at certain times?
i would think that the info is not sent once you sign in or else you would just be banned the second you sign in not 5 days later ok dickhead?

mods please ban me from this site cause i want no part in it thanks for your **** *******s.

What thilo said.

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
The way to not get banned is to not cheat or don't even sign onto Xboxlive.

K

king x crown

Reaction score
oh im sorry so its really so against everyones religious beliefs for me to host a low gravity private match for me and my friends?

David7992

David7992

Getting There
Reaction score
king x crown said:
oh im sorry so its really so against everyones religious beliefs for me to host a low gravity private match for me and my friends?

Yes... Yes it is.

Ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

M

moeiscool

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont understand why people have to make insults towards him
he asked a reasonable question
since you people decide to be jerks why not just stop asking questions all the time
you people who want to be jerks are not allowed to ask anymore since your just plainly
incompetent and are too moronic to answer with "no" followed by an explanation

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Look, we were all noobs at some point. I know it gets old, people asking the same questions over and over again. But you all need to realize and remember that it is not the same person asking the same questions over and over again. It is different people. "Noob" is not one person. "Noob" is many people who are trying to learn and are coming to us for help, advice, opinions, etc. Unless somebody comes in here demanding answers and is a jerk, or is just completely retarded, please try to be nicer to them. You may have answered their question a dozen times, but they have only asked it once and don't deserve to be flamed for doing so. We have a great community here, let's keep it great.

/rant

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
moeiscool said:
i dont understand why people have to make insults towards him
he asked a reasonable question
since you people decide to be jerks why not just stop asking questions all the time
you people who want to be jerks are not allowed to ask anymore since your just plainly
incompetent and are too moronic to answer with "no" followed by an explanation

My comment was complete seriousness.

OLine57

OLine57

Reaction score
I don't think he was talking about you, instinct. I don't think your comment was out of line at all.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
This is not a smart *** answer.
This is not a insult.
This is the answer to your question.

Way to prevent a ban?
Do not modify ANYTHING on your console.

OLine57

OLine57

Reaction score
Eclipse would be correct. The only surefire way to prevent a ban is to not mod anything. I think though, that most of us are going to mod something, and are looking for the best way to not get banned after having modded something.

D

Doomlord2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Oline, we were all "noobs" once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register