What's new

Question WaW Zombies [PC] Any console commands that'd make matches not end when you're the last person in game?

• Thread starter pronamel
  • Start date
  • Views 7,047
P

pronamel

Reaction score
Sin$
Could be the wrong site to post this (let me know or remove it.)

Edit: Just found out this is a feature on the Plutonium Version of WaW, how would I do this for steam?

Been taking a long look at WaW's console commands with the goal in the topic.
Commands I've noticed that have results are:

"onlinegame" either 0 or 1.
"party_playerCount" either 1-4.
"xpartygo"

The game prevents the match to start if there isn't at least 2 players in the lobby. To circumvent you either type "party_playerCount 2" to fool the game into thinking there's 2 players in the lobby and you're now able to press START.
Or "xpartygo" that has the same result as the last command but go's straight into the loading screen without pressing START and without modifying the player amount in the lobby.

Regardless of the command picked, after the loading screen it ends the same with "There are not enough players to continue."

The "onlinegame" command when you start a normal SOLO game is 0 by default. And when changed to 1 the game ends and you get the same "not enough players" message. Something else I tested, I binded "onlinegame 0" to a key and spammed it while in the loading screen and made it a solo game that played out normal even though it started out a CO-OP game.

What commands would make this work?

Is there an External Command(s) that I'd have to add to my .cfg file?
Is all this untouchable because it's server-side only?
Are certain commands only visible when you're in game?

This isn't about "Why would you want to do this?"
It's how would I do this?

Last edited:
ISOCheated

ISOCheated

Illuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
You can bind a button to the map you want to load and it'll load.

Top Bottom
Login
Register