What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

WAW MOD MENU LOBBY ZOMBIES/ UNLOCK ALL/ ANY PRESTIGE

• Thread starter XJustHateX
  • Start date
  • Views 2,452
Status
Not open for further replies.
XJustHateX

XJustHateX

Reaction score
Sin$

WHEN YOU JOIN YOU WILL BE V.I.P BUT IF YOU POST LEGIT STRAIGHT AWAY YOU GET ADMIN ALSO LIKE THE THREAD IT HELPS!!

POST LEGIT

GAMERTAG: Dont Mod Guys(New Gamertag)

Longys Modz(Old Gamertag)
WHATS INCLUDED ON THE MENU:

Unlock all

Any Prestige

All Achievements

Stats

Fun Mods

Infectable Zombie Menu (this menu isn't the best so don't expect something amazing it's still in the making)

etc

NOTE: THIS IS AN IN GAME MOD ONLY MESSAGE ME FOR MINI MENU!!

WHAT IM HOSTING: Hi everyone I am hosting a fun modded zombies lobby. When you are in game you get your own mod menu and you are able to unlock all and give any level etc I will be hosting on der ries if you don't have the map then let me know. Just send me a friend request or a private chat if you are not able to join straight away then please be patient I can also host on GTA iv fun lobby, GTA v money and rp but not public and I will soon be hosting on a lot more thankyou!

PROOF:

ikd6Hr1.jpg

Last edited:
U

ur very stanky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would you mind switching to multiplayer and doing online infections? More people want them but if you are ubale to do that it's chillen

XJustHateX

XJustHateX

Reaction score
Sin$
We are back open if you have already added me and are seeing this again make sure you post legit before asking for invite !!!!❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register