What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Waw infection

• Thread starter STKRemixxx
  • Start date
  • Views 336
Status
Not open for further replies.
STKRemixxx

STKRemixxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Host (closed srry)
Pls send a msg to my GT when in saying s7

Note...I am not the creator or official host of this menu please thank the creator
(Smokey xKoVx) and the xKoVx clan thank you s7

Last edited:
Amnehaze

Amnehaze

Se7enSins Stoner
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any proof of this lobby? Proof may be needed.

Amnehaze

Amnehaze

Se7enSins Stoner
Reaction score
Sin$
No srry no game capture card
Well, without proof your topic could be removed if a staff member comes along. If I was you I would try get a friend or something to get the proof for you!

PEA HEAD

PEA HEAD

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Frame In Gold Experienced Veteran Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, without proof your topic could be removed if a staff member comes along. If I was you I would try get a friend or something to get the proof for you!
you dont exacly need proof for COD4 & WAW Because 99% of the time its just that the host got an infection of someone else.

Amnehaze

Amnehaze

Se7enSins Stoner
Reaction score
Sin$
you dont exacly need proof for COD4 & WAW Because 99% of the time its just that the host got an infection of someone else.
Fair enough, thats my bad then. I thought each game was the same regardless.

PEA HEAD

PEA HEAD

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Frame In Gold Experienced Veteran Free Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
Fair enough, thats my bad then. I thought each game was the same regardless.
I suppose its always good to get proof up of your lobby, but i guess if someone just got an infection theres really no point in my opinion lol

STKRemixxx

STKRemixxx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay thank u I'll try

Deactivated v3

Deactivated v3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this menu absorbs loaf what's the name

2wmt

2wmt

uh oh
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
But now you are abusing it while knowing what it does for your profile, I have asked you to stop and you have refused to do so, I am going to take the only other option that keeps the site fair.
I've seen so many people do it they don't get in trouble but I have an extra account anyways so do what you want I really don't care BUT YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT!!! ITS LIFE

Amnehaze

Amnehaze

Se7enSins Stoner
Reaction score
Sin$
I've seen so many people do it they don't get in trouble but I have an extra account anyways so do what you want I really don't care BUT YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT!!! ITS LIFE
I have took my action, and these people have not done it as much as you. And it doesn't matter if you have a different account or not my friend. And I tried dealing with it but couldn't so I am passing it on to people who can.

2wmt

2wmt

uh oh
Reaction score
Sin$
I have took my action, and these people have not done it as much as you. And it doesn't matter if you have a different account or not my friend. And I tried dealing with it but couldn't so I am passing it on to people who can.
Ok well have fun <3 I'll just go on with my life and just probably use ttg or other sites and just get mods from people that I love and that are cool and not a person who's strict cause it just happens on here so have fun and bye <3 only if your going to be duche that's it.

Amnehaze

Amnehaze

Se7enSins Stoner
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok well have fun <3 I'll just go on with my life and just probably use ttg or other sites and just get mods from people that I love and that are cool and not a person who's strict cause it just happens on here so have fun and bye <3
Goodbye, just to mention you were breaking another rule also.

#2.3 Any user who has been banned or suspended is not allowed to create a second account to bypass the said ban or suspension. Doing so will result in the current account being banned. Multiple accounts are also prohibited from use, regardless of the ban status of the main account, unless an explicit agreement is made with an administrator.

2wmt

2wmt

uh oh
Reaction score
Sin$
Goodbye, just to mention you were breaking another rule also.

#2.3 Any user who has been banned or suspended is not allowed to create a second account to bypass the said ban or suspension. Doing so will result in the current account being banned. Multiple accounts are also prohibited from use, regardless of the ban status of the main account, unless an explicit agreement is made with an administrator.
Never have I said I would create a new account when I'm banned that account I had already had for a long time both of these accounts I had have for a long time but I'm going soon cause I need to charge my phone

Amnehaze

Amnehaze

Se7enSins Stoner
Reaction score
Sin$
But you have multiple accounts (2), so that is breaking a rule if you have not came to an agreement with an administrator.

Amnehaze

Amnehaze

Se7enSins Stoner
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not sure, that can really vary. You would need to explain your situation to an admin and they would decide if your allowed your 2nd account.

2wmt

2wmt

uh oh
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not sure, that can really vary. You would need to explain your situation to an admin and they would decide if your allowed your 2nd account.
OK we'll ima just go on with my life so I guess bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register