• Thread starter xiVSQUIRRELVix
  • Start date
  • Views 641
Status
Not open for further replies.
xiVSQUIRRELVix

xiVSQUIRRELVix

Reaction score
I'm hosting the project unknown beta menu now on xbox 360 and xbox one if you don't know how to get the infection watch my youtube video you will message me i'll invite you when you get in my game you will see a checkerboard map then back out go to split screen and start the game on the checkerboard map it will loud on DOME then it will go black and kick you out when that happens send me a message saying inv me then wait in my game till i start it i want start it till i get a lot of people cuz the more i do the less i have to start the game so when i start it you press start to spectate then you wait till it tells you to pick a class then when you pick a class and walk around if it says D'PAD DOWN TO OPEN MENU then you have got the infections then back out and go play with your menu you can go to find mach or private mach do not try to go to zombies or main menu or dashbourd cuz you will lose your menu my video won't be up till 1 hour so if you don't know how to get the infection i'm sorry ask a friend what you got to do when you get in my game cuz i'm not going to be talking and trying to tell 5 people what to do when there all talking at once so if you don't know what to do sorry maybe you will know next time message the GT xiVSQUIRRELVix to get a inv just say inv for menu here is my video link how to do it

closed till maybe tomorrow

Last edited:
xiVSQUIRRELVix

xiVSQUIRRELVix

Reaction score
still hosting got the summer menu now i think its better

W

We2Lit

Reaction score
i cant even get your gt right tf 
nvm u forgot the x in the post

xiVSQUIRRELVix

xiVSQUIRRELVix

Reaction score
my gt is xiVSQUIRRELVix

squisddes

squisddes

Reaction score
LEGIT and best service!!!!! recommended

I Want Mods v2

I Want Mods v2

Reaction score
What menu cuz I have project unknown right now

S

SG Jerqzz

Reaction score
Says gamer tag does not exist?
Invite SG Jerqzz

G

Gelderayitx

Reaction score
Inv me please, GT - tattedjxcko

C

ChadElliott96

Reaction score
Legit was in yesterday for got post. Waiting to get in today legit bro invite. GT: Camber Fitment

xiVSQUIRRELVix

xiVSQUIRRELVix

Reaction score
up and hosting now the menu is project unknown beta

for inv GT xiVSQUIRRELVix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom