Discussion WaW in 2017

• Thread starter ThisIsWalli
  • Start date
  • Views 1,476
T

ThisIsWalli

Reaction score
Sin$
The game is still playable and pretty damn good. Still holds up to today's standards and it's not actually full of hackers, I've recently picked it up and it's still class.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The game is still playable and pretty damn good. Still holds up to today's standards and it's not actually full of hackers, I've recently picked it up and it's still class.
That's good to hear. For awhile on xbox 360 at least, everyone and their grandmother was either using .iso or had been infected with R2R (will accept my part of the blame for that).

J

JustMattyModding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I started playing again and its so good , forgot how nice it plays!

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Back when I played it was full of modders. I don't play much anymore as all I have for a 360 is an RGH. Maybe to mess around on zombies a bit thats about all though.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I started playing again and its so good , forgot how nice it plays!

Back when I played it was full of modders. I don't play much anymore as all I have for a 360 is an RGH. Maybe to mess around on zombies a bit thats about all though.
This is my favorite CoD game. If only my retail wasn't banned until 9999. Nevertheless, if the game really has turned around insofar as there being less modders ruining every single match, that's awesome.

J

JustMattyModding

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is my favorite CoD game. If only my retail wasn't banned until 9999. Nevertheless, if the game really has turned around insofar as there being less modders ruining every single match, that's awesome.
Meh still some modders , I just love the simple gameplay :tongue:

AoKMiKeY

AoKMiKeY

I am not a man.
Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That's good to hear. For awhile on xbox 360 at least, everyone and their grandmother was either using .iso or had been infected with R2R (will accept my part of the blame for that).

Me too :tongue: I helped out on basically every .iso mod there was so I think I should take some of the blame. Although it's such a good game. Still love to play it on PC without all the modders :tongue:

mizzied

mizzied

✚ Xbox Support - COD & GTA hoster ✚
Reaction score
Sin$
"Playable" If you're willing to hold an L against a kid infected with KoV 8.6 and godmode

wackerboo

wackerboo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wish I could find a playable lobby man. I'm all for zombie mod menus and messing around with friends but the second you bring that crap to multiplayer, you become a grade A ***hole IMO. Keep your mods out of multiplayer mode.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
You guys are lucky any time i've tried to load this game in the last say 3 years it has been nothing but retail modders. In all fairness so is every cod now for the 360 except bo3 and advanced warfare which both blow.

Holy Jesus

Holy Jesus

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
The most annoying thing was when they mixed the lobbies so there was no DLC exclusion. It was helpful to consolidate the dwindling playerbase but it got annoying being kicked from good lobbies because you didn't have the DLC. Ended up buying both DLCs and had heaps of fun in the long run. I miss WaW just as much as I miss Cod4 and MW2. I think it was seriously underrated at the time and seems to be forgotten now.

Top Bottom
Login
Register