What's new

Unsolved WaW freezes after converting from CEX to DEX (PS3)

I

IWillDDoSYourCouch

Reaction score
after i converted from cex to dex, every time I would load up waw, it would freeze. I know it's not a problem with the game because I converted it back to cex and it worked fine. Does anybody know how to solve this issue?

For some further context I am running on rebug 4.84 spoofed to 4.86

X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
after i converted from cex to dex, every time I would load up waw, it would freeze. I know it's not a problem with the game because I converted it back to cex and it worked fine. Does anybody know how to solve this issue?

For some further context I am running on rebug 4.84 spoofed to 4.86
well first off, gotta say, good old ps3! gotta love it! ♥️
anywho! cex and dex really have nothing to deal with freezing on waw. most likely a setting in rebug u have enabled causing this issue, as well dex was never needed to mod waw back in the old days. cex and kmew 3.55 cfw worked fine with waw mods back in the day, hell even usb mods hahaha. i highly doubt cex to dex has anything to deal with your game freezing. could be a bad mod u used, or your account on the server got corrupt which happens from time to time on waw since 2018.
but anyway it might just be the game u have. a bad copy or rip or disc u got. just reinstall the game and try a different mod and see if it works. if that doesn't work then reinstall your cfw via usb in recovery. not a biggie ?

edit: btw u can't use a bles region mod menu with a blus region usa game. will cause a freeze!

Last edited:
Top Bottom