• Thread starter TuToRiALZ 4 YoU
  • Start date
  • Views 9,875
T

TuToRiALZ 4 YoU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a really good tutorial on how to get not only the perks but all the weapons to. Their is 2 ways to do this but I will only share 1 right now.
1. Go in a multiplayer match. (The higher the level the more weapons you get) when u are about to level up. As soon as it said your next rank you unplug your Ethernet cable.
2. You plug it back in.
Then you press the home button and restart the game.(NOT THE XBOX)
3. Go to multiplayer and then look at your guns.
4. Sign out and sign into the account that you want the weapons for.
5. Thank you and enjoy.

T

ThemanDupri

Blow Some Trees
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tested this, and had no results. I'm not sure this is confirmed. Even tried a second time with nothing...

Joshrpg

Josh RPG

Qahnaarin
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I think this was patched or fixed a long time ago.

Also you could just use the Dev CMD. :tongue:

T

True EviL

Reaction score
Sin$
This is a really good tutorial on how to get not only the perks but all the weapons to. Their is 2 ways to do this but I will only share 1 right now.
1. Go in a multiplayer match. (The higher the level the more weapons you get) when u are about to level up. As soon as it said your next rank you unplug your Ethernet cable.
2. You plug it back in.
Then you press the home button and restart the game.(NOT THE XBOX)
3. Go to multiplayer and then look at your guns.
4. Sign out and sign into the account that you want the weapons for.
5. Thank you and enjoy. Please rep me for more modding tutorials and glitches. :smile:
yea didnt work

DiiSHoNoR

DiiSHoNoR

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
anyone can confirm this? instead of saying sweet or thanks just say its confirmed.. because if you say thanks im not sure if you have tried it yet and are just saying thanks because you THINK it will work.

anyone can confirm this? instead of saying sweet or thanks just say its confirmed.. because if you say thanks im not sure if you have tried it yet and are just saying thanks because you THINK it will work.

DiiSHoNoR

DiiSHoNoR

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

D

Drezzed

Reaction score
Sin$
Could you at least post some proof that this works before I waste my time trying to do this?

S

sonyplaya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone try this and it worked. We need some proof if you are "claiming" this works.

Top Bottom
Login
Register