Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ANG3LK1LL3R127

Trusted Member
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you could or better yet you could just use an alternate post_out point but I would rather use the primary recommended points especially since I'm using the cr3 pro with the new post_out qsb.

A

ANG3LK1LL3R127

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Well just got home last night and tore into a v1 Corona I installed the cr3 pro kit and im going to install the demon this afternoon.

20130602_032720_zpsd83207fd.jpg

20130602_032737_zps4f4d52d6.jpg

I also decided that with the clear case I wanted the bottom of the mother board exposed showing the demon and the post_out qsb so I have cut out and sanded the bottom of the mother board cage. Just put a coat of gloss black paint.

20130602_130014-1_zps72352792.jpg

20130602_153856_zpsa271b23f.jpg

Last edited:
A

ANG3LK1LL3R127

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok guys sorry its been a while but i've been crazy busy with work and all so as of right now the xbox is all in the metal cage but i'm waiting on some new hose and anti kink coils because this loop is super tight in the case and i kept kinking off my hose. also i am waiting on some uv led strips for the inside as well. the demon is all installed and working awesome but i wont be fine tuning it till its all put back together. right now i'm booting between 1 and 4 glitches but i will fine tune it down more. here are some updated pictures of the build.

A

ANG3LK1LL3R127

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Sin$
well my friends i think this mod might be going in the scrap bin. its really neat in all but this unit doesn't keep it much cooler than the stock fan. i dont know if its because it just runs and i have no fan control but it runs in the 30's at idle and into the 40's under load. so i've now decided turn my focus in a different direction. more details to come later.

SirEdwardCool

SirEdwardCool

The sexy beast
Hardened Veteran EotM
Reaction score
Sin$
make sure the Rad is getting cooled properly.
You probably won't get that much of a difference, it's more of an enthusiast thing

mad dog luciano

mad dog luciano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
whats the point in this it just looks like a wast of time and money if u ask me when u can just 12v fan mod it in seconds for free

A

ANG3LK1LL3R127

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Sin$
How the project coming?

well its still sitting here but it hasn't progressed. not because it doesn't work because it does. i just lost the motivation to complete it at this moment in time. unfortunately its just sitting here collecting dust. i will sell the water block and radiator system to some one if they are interested in this and now i have it wired to run from the on board fan plug.

2Quick4U

2Quick4U

Getting There
Services Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
well its still sitting here but it hasn't progressed. not because it doesn't work because it does. i just lost the motivation to complete it at this moment in time. unfortunately its just sitting here collecting dust. i will sell the water block and radiator system to some one if they are interested in this and now i have it wired to run from the on board fan plug.

Did you end up putting that clear case on a console yet.

A

ANG3LK1LL3R127

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Sin$
No not yet. Only because I couldn't make the hard drive tray and the hoses all fit in there neatly.

2Quick4U

2Quick4U

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
No not yet. Only because I couldn't make the hard drive tray and the hoses all fit in there neatly.
Well I would like to put some vinly on the clear case lol see what it looks like being that the case is clear any led's would shine through and I believe it would make the vinly light up.
Any ideas for something you may want on it ?
ps What color led's are going to be in it.
pss. y don't you just run the cooling line out the side

A

ANG3LK1LL3R127

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I would like to put some vinly on the clear case lol see what it looks like being that the case is clear any led's would shine through and I believe it would make the vinly light up.
Any ideas for something you may want on it ?
ps What color led's are going to be in it.
pss. y don't you just run the cooling line out the side

sorry but i don't have any intention of selling the clear case. i did consider running the lines out the side of the xbox but i want it to be able to stand up so the bottom is visible to show off the demon. that's the only reason i haven't tried it yet. i also considered getting straight barbs for the waterblock and cutting holes through the top side of the case but i was trying to avoid that as well. i intended to put some purple uv led's inside but i still haven't gotten them yet.

2Quick4U

2Quick4U

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry but i don't have any intention of selling the clear case. i did consider running the lines out the side of the xbox but i want it to be able to stand up so the bottom is visible to show off the demon. that's the only reason i haven't tried it yet. i also considered getting straight barbs for the waterblock and cutting holes through the top side of the case but i was trying to avoid that as well. i intended to put some purple uv led's inside but i still haven't gotten them yet.

no no I was not asking you to sell it to me.
I want to make you some vinly for you to put on it lol
I will send it to you for free I want to see if your lights make the vinyl light up.
so if your going to put uv lights in it I think it would show through the white vinyl making it glow

A

ANG3LK1LL3R127

Trusted Member
Reaction score
Sin$
no no I was not asking you to sell it to me.
I want to make you some vinly for you to put on it lol
I will send it to you for free I want to see if your lights make the vinyl light up.
so if your going to put uv lights in it I think it would show through the white vinyl making it glow

ahh ok yeah i would be willing to trial that for you. is the vinyl easy to remove if i decide against it?

2Quick4U

2Quick4U

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
it come off easy but what I was getting at is for you to find a image or words or something cool for me to make.
you know something to make your console look good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register