What's new

Discussion Watch out people with modded GT's!!!

  • Thread starter blizzard25
  • Start date
  • Views 432
B

blizzard25

Enthusiast
Messages
102
Reaction score
11
I just got suspended for a week for having a Modded GT. A guy came in my game with the name XBOX LIVE and he was on my team and I was like dude your name is xbox live and he said yep and left but when he left it said XBOX LIVE has left the game but his name was in green so I'm pretty sure he was a mod/admin or whatever you want to call them because that was two days ago and now I get my suspension :thumbup::thumbup:
 
C

.Capacity

Enthusiast
Messages
140
Reaction score
42
blizzard25 said:
I just got suspended for a week for having a Modded GT. A guy came in my game with the name XBOX LIVE and he was on my team and I was like dude your name is xbox live and he said yep and left but when he left it said XBOX LIVE has left the game but his name was in green so I'm pretty sure he was a mod/admin or whatever you want to call them because that was two days ago and now I get my suspension :thumbup::thumbup:

im 100% sure that guy didnt suspend you
 
B

blizzard25

Enthusiast
Messages
102
Reaction score
11
.Capacity said:
im 100% sure that guy didnt suspend you
Yea well it was funny because he wasn't on my recent players list and it wouldn't let me look at his Profile And I have been using my modded GT for about 3 or 4 weeks now and my friend that wasn't on at the time has been using his the same amount of time but everyday and he hasn't gotten suspended yet.
 
C

.Capacity

Enthusiast
Messages
140
Reaction score
42
blizzard25 said:
Yea well it was funny because he wasn't on my recent players list and it wouldn't let me look at his Profile And I have been using my modded GT for about 3 or 4 weeks now and my friend that wasn't on at the time has been using his the same amount of time but everyday and he hasn't gotten suspended yet.

HE had a modded gt as well.

which would explain why he wasnt on your recent players list cause his name was glitched.

xbl does not parade its employees around nor do they give them green names in mw2
 
B

blizzard25

Enthusiast
Messages
102
Reaction score
11
.Capacity said:
HE had a modded gt as well.

which would explain why he wasnt on your recent players list cause his name was glitched.

xbl does not parade its employees around nor do they give them green names in mw2
That first part is not true because I have seen plenty of people on my recent players that have modded GT's because I checked to see what there GT really was and they all showed up soo yea also no one on my team saw him join the game he was just there idk maybe I wasn't paying attention but for everyone not to see him come in...and the second part you don't know that. I believe these few people are called box Live ambassador's but I'm not sure about that. Also there are plenty of Xbox Live support people that play xbox live and they can report people and its a possibility they could get watched or checked out.
 
P

PrfctionIsFlawd

Getting There
Messages
1,305
Reaction score
773
.Capacity said:
HE had a modded gt as well.

which would explain why he wasnt on your recent players list cause his name was glitched.

xbl does not parade its employees around nor do they give them green names in mw2

This guy is right...xbox does not show off their employees with special gt's.
 
C

.Capacity

Enthusiast
Messages
140
Reaction score
42
blizzard25 said:
That first part is not true because I have seen plenty of people on my recent players that have modded GT's because I checked to see what there GT really was and they all showed up soo yea

you are reiterating my point you didnt see his gt, cause it wasnt XBOX LIVE.
it was modded...
god dammit

blizzard25 said:
also no one on my team saw him join the game he was just there idk maybe I wasn't paying attention but for everyone not to see him come in...

this is retarded gtfo

blizzard25 said:
and the second part you don't know that. I believe these few people are called box Live ambassador's but I'm not sure about that. Also there are plenty of Xbox Live support people that play xbox live and they can report people and its a possibility they could get watched or checked out.

i do know this.

and yes i dont doubt that they have people playing xbox live.
but they DO NOT have gts that say XBOX LIVE, especially not in green letters.
 
B

blizzard25

Enthusiast
Messages
102
Reaction score
11
Yea but I have never seen it be a different color when someone leaves/joins the game in progress but the buttons show up and I never said they did do that just that he doesn't know what they do.
 
C

.Capacity

Enthusiast
Messages
140
Reaction score
42
blizzard25 said:
Yea but I have never seen it be a different color when someone leaves/joins the game in progress but the buttons show up and I never said they did do that just that he doesn't know what they do.

it shows the color of a modded gt when you leave/join a session.
 
T

TozeR

Enthusiast
Messages
447
Reaction score
108
blizzard25 said:
Yea but I have never seen it be a different color when someone leaves/joins the game in progress but the buttons show up and I never said they did do that just that he doesn't know what they do.

It has always showed colour when you leave, if you put colour in your gt -.-
 
S

Straighthate

Enthusiast
Messages
127
Reaction score
20
This is a waste.

/thread please
 
L

lushone

Enthusiast
Messages
163
Reaction score
11
lol dude, the enforcement team doesn't use bright green XBOX LIVE names to tell everyone that they're watching you. they use regular names so you don't know they're in lobbys with you, unless you actually know who they are. it was just a coincidence. IF that was the guy who suspended you, it woulda happened right there.. not 2 days later.
 
M

Mute-

Contributor
Messages
3,881
Reaction score
435
If he was not on recent players then he had a modded GT as well. Most likely people filed complaints on you.
 
Top Bottom