Discussion Was it just me...

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Or was the mw2 single player campaign REALLY short? I usually don't beat games fast but I beat the whole thing in a little over 5 hours. Don't get me wrong the game play was top notch but couldn't they have made it a bit longer?

xiFlipMyChipsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm almost finished with it, it seems like it's flying by. I'm not sure why they didn't make it longer, all in all, so far I'm satisfied :biggrin:

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pieceman said:
Or was the mw2 single player campaign REALLY short? I usually don't beat games fast but I beat the whole thing in a little over 5 hours. Don't get me wrong the game play was top notch but couldn't they have made it a bit longer?
No, CoD series doesn't thrive on story mode...it makes it's killer sells off it's multiplayer and cluster **** of features...if they added more to the story than they'd have to take more away from multiplayer...would you like that to happen? i didn't think so...CoD series will always have the best muliplayer gameing experience...

Jay

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Took me about 4 hours or so. Didn't seem that short because the pace is really fast and you're into the action but if you step back and look at it from a not playing POV then yes it's way to short. I think they nailed it perfectly, so many holy **** moments and plot twists and it looks like they left it open for a sequel all beit I'm not to sure how it's going to play out since this one was cluster**** after cluster****. The only thing I wish they would have done was have another round with the Rangers.

Madman340

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
SLe7en said:
No, CoD series doesn't thrive on story mode...it makes it's killer sells off it's multiplayer and cluster **** of features...if they added more to the story than they'd have to take more away from multiplayer...would you like that to happen? i didn't think so...CoD series will always have the best muliplayer gameing experience...
Halo 2 multiplayer will always be #1 in my book.

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
It wasn't any longer then Call of Duty 4's but it was definitely better imo. The entire graphics, and gameplay aspect of it was so much more though out and developed. So many plot twists and unbelievable events. The locations were pretty well designed and even though it only took me like 4-5 hours I think it was as long as it needed to be. Call of Duty has always been more for it's multiplayer then campaign anyway.

Top Bottom