What's new

Solved Was Hacked years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gage09

Reaction score
Now I want to try to get into the game, but I can't because I was hacked, and I'm asking if there is any way to fix it.

What happened: Little kid me was looking for modders (not for rank ups, or anything like that. It was because I thought it was "cool" or something, because all the modders I met before only really changed the skybox.) to play with, but I found a match on Nacht der Untoten, and it started up. As soon as I loaded in, I saw my screen went entirely white with a message ( think it was either black or red.) that said "Bye bye!" and I was instantly killed and spectating. After a few rounds, I had enough of it and left the lobby. I was found with rank 1, and no access to online play, unless if I was invited by a friend. When I go into the barracks, I see my old rank (Level 3.) and then I look at the XP required to level up.
I need 2147482317 XP to rank up. I'm hoping if I somehow hit that or something, I can have a normal account again. When I see my current XP, it is -2147482047.

I am looking for a fix. If anybody knows how to fix this, please tell me. I am on the Xbox One, but I was hacked back in the Xbox 360.

Swerve

Swerve

❤ Baddest Biatch On 7S ❤
Greeter Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
From my own experience and understanding, you would need to go back to an Xbox 360 and mod your ranking on your own. To do this, you could simply use any of the popular USB mod menus, as most, if not all of them have a prestige or rank modifier for the host of the game. After that, it's as simple as joining a public game on a more populated map like Nacht Der Untoten and applying the mod. It's not a 100% surefire fix for this situation (in my experience, I was just booted to 0 XP), but it's the best shot you've got. I wouldn't waste trust, time, or money on doing a recovery if I were you. You can PM if you need any more help, but hopefully this helps! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register