What's new

Patched Warzone under map glitch! (with video)

• Thread starter tryformy
  • Start date
  • Views 2,686
tryformy

tryformy

Reaction score
Sin$
Grab a helicopter
Go to the place shown in the video (the water gate in port)
Go as low as possible to the ground but just a little ways away from the wall, and hold forward to dip your nose into the ground
You should now be under the map but don't go too far forward as it will kill you so as soon as you breach the wall, turn left or right and fly that way.
- Video with more detail;

I

I Love 7s 85

Reaction score
Sin$
Great find when you do this glitch do you get killed by the gas when your under the map?

tryformy

tryformy

Reaction score
Sin$
I couldnt get this one to work, anyone got any tips
You couldn't get into the ground or you kept blowing up? if you couldn't get into the ground try going from a little farther back to allow yourself a little room to go from an angle.

ooooSTONYoooo

ooooSTONYoooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looks good. Don't know if I gut the balls to risk this though lol

I

I Love 7s 85

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone want to do this glitch with me on trios? Activision ID: AC1
lets get some wins

I

iPercocet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I literally blow up every single ****in time. I go in, go down a bit, try to go right. Boom dead

D

Doityy

Reaction score
Sin$
Did some exploring under the map, pretty interesting stuff. So far I’ve found 3 gulag locations where you can see people fighting and running around inside. The drop plane that has no collision. And the most interesting thing I believe, some sort of crate that looks like it could be looted. However I was able to land on it jumping out of the chopper, but wasn’t able to open it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register