What's new

Discussion WARZONE Thoughts? How many Wins do you have?

• Thread starter Extinct
  • Start date
  • Views 10,344
Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What's everyone think of WARZONE so far? How many wins do you have so far?

I've been enjoying it so far and already got my first win. I don't think kill streaks should be in it and maybe a few other things. I also feel like there needs to be more loot on the ground, guns, armor, etc.. Being able to add and remove attachments would be nice as well. I think with a few changes it will be alright. Also the matchmaking could use some work.

Overall, it's nothing special or more than any other battle royale but I'm enjoying it a lot.

Currently sitting at 1 win.

Last edited:
S

SonsOfDisaster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also sitting at 1 win right now, I'm enjoying the mode, I think they've added a nice amount of content that makes this a fresh take on the BR genre.
I love the 1v1 feature to have a chance to get back into the game. As for the kill streaks, I think they just need to be re-balanced, so you don't end up being in a final circle with a squad just spamming their streaks.

The load out drop is amazing, the match where my team won, I was using my riot shield class with overkill hahaha. it seemed kinda OP though tbh.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Also sitting at 1 win right now, I'm enjoying the mode, I think they've added a nice amount of content that makes this a fresh take on the BR genre.
I love the 1v1 feature to have a chance to get back into the game. As for the kill streaks, I think they just need to be re-balanced, so you don't end up being in a final circle with a squad just spamming their streaks.

The load out drop is amazing, the match where my team won, I was using my riot shield class with overkill hahaha. it seemed kinda OP though tbh.
Yeah I think everything just needs to be balanced a little more like your riot shield class lol
It's definitely a fresh take on battle royale but in my opinion it's not to different. It reminds me of blackout and pub g the most as well as apex with the respawns.

I

Immortal Dabz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No dubs currently. But I’m doing good and I think they did good this time. I think the mode is great. Needs some solos and duos too. We’ll see if that happens though.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
No dubs currently. But I’m doing good and I think they did good this time. I think the mode is great. Needs some solos and duos too. We’ll see if that happens though.
Agreed, solos and duos is needed. I’m not sure why they left them out but it’s probably so they can add them later as more content lol

R34

R34

Aggressive
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
6 wins. Not too impressed, tbh.

What I don't like -
  • TTK is too long
  • Too many people per game
  • Feels too slow (MW as a whole has this problem)
  • Cash/Store concept
  • Redeploy
What I like -
  • Objectives other than "stay alive and win"
  • Loadouts
  • Game-wide progress sharing
Personally, I enjoyed Blackout way more.

FANT0MAS

FANT0MAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Im at 2 wins right now and im in love with this mode. My favourite battle royale so far. Only thing i need is duos and solos. When youre in the final circle 1v3 then its almost impossibile to win.

Astral Penguin

Astral Penguin

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Loving it. 1 win. Looking forward to duo's and solo. As well as a fix for the sound. I'm mostly intrigued by the Easter egg in the military bunker with the keypad the asks to enter a code. As well as certain computers.

S

Stella Artois

Reaction score
Sin$
sitting at 57 wins right now... K/D is awful tho. This is probably my favourite thing to do now....... liking it so far. For the most part , definitely needs a few tweaks for sure.
Me and others Constantly getting memory errors and getting kicked from the game , is my main complaint.
Need squads of 4 for sure , to get all the boys in.... duos would be cool too.
“ Secret “Bunkers are sick , need to get those opened.
?

Last edited:
Fanboy

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Got 4 wins with x2 solo.

Got to say, I've found myself playing this a lot more than multiplayer. Wouldn't kick too much as it's still fairly new. Let's hope they keep it updated regularly and keep this a banger of a royal.

Do wish they had duos and squads. Bit annoying.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sitting at a big zero wins (as you know Extinct Extinct ).

Some things I like:
  • Before you drop, I like how the sky is lined with the names of the locations.
  • I think the Gulag is a nice bonus way of getting back into the game.
  • I think the resource management insofar as dropping items is great (I say this as someone who has played lots of BFV's Firestorm and has not played any other BR).
  • The contract missions. I think being able to run one at once adds a nice choice dynamic. E.g., either risk exploring to open crates or risk trying to hunt another player down with the possibility that someone else will coincidentally take them out for you.
Some things I dislike:
  • Pinging system is a bit convoluted, but with how CoD is with lethals and tacticals, it makes sense with where they put the ping button. I know they added a new control option, but AFAIK it makes it so that RS is melee as opposed to allowing RS to be for crouch/prone.
  • Wish there were more unnamed locations with decent loot. Seems like there are only a couple of small unnamed cul-de-sacs and in my experience have been relatively barren. I expect they would not be as viable as a named location, but not as low as they are.
  • Would like squads of 4 rather than just 3 (even if it means more randoms to deal with).

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't got a solo win I believe, maybe one if I remember right but I have around 5-10 squad wins and I believe 2 wins in duos. Definitely not a pro as I like to be too aggressive at times and with weapons being so crazy right now I don't know if there is a go to class that I can suggest.

The Fork

The Fork

Always Clean
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 68 wins. Solo games on WZ is almost completly different game. I hate solos personally. Its alot of kids camping in bushes or houses and shooting you in the back. Duos is by far my favorite mode if you have a friend and voice chat together. Trios is my runner up, friends also needed. Quads is chaotic and you will usually die from a third team while you are fighting with another team. The game is alot of fun if you can get some friends to join for a duo or trio. Quads if you have all your friends on and dont wanna exclude anyway but the win rate is low IMO. A long term issue across all modes is the audio. It is very very inconsistent. If you listen for footsteps (like i do) this will betray you. Sometimes you dont hear an entire squad even if they wernt running Dead Silence.

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
763 Solo wins in Warzone according to record (PS4 Player)

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 2 or 3 wins. I don't like warzone and think Blackout was way better.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 2 or 3 wins. I don't like warzone and think Blackout was way better.
That's how I feel now, haven't touched warzone in months. I actually went back to play Blackout the other day to compare. Only reason I think Warzone is popping still is because the Fortnite hype died down. If Blackout would of came out when Warzone did, I think it would of been more successful.

P

Prosody

Reaction score
Sin$
I currently still have 1 win too, hoping to improve my game since that 1 win was just a lucky win.

G

grndmstrflash12

Reaction score
Sin$
Around 115 wins. The game however is pretty dull and boring to me now, so I switched off of it until they add more content. Small map changes are boring too, I need the Cold War map to be a big change.

Top Bottom
Login
Register