• Start date
  • Views 14,200
Status
Not open for further replies.
fLayZee

fLayZee

Reaction score
Sin$
Tried it many many times as described above but didnt work a single time.
Maybe there's a difference between PC and Playstation?

ooooSTONYoooo

ooooSTONYoooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried this few times now on xbox and not working

SUPERMARKT

SUPERMARKT

Reaction score
Sin$
I gonna try IT now on ps4 if IT still work i will edit this post

ooooSTONYoooo

ooooSTONYoooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can sometimes get it to work sort of. I know when its gonna do it because I get camera angle from underneath plane then it changes to a far veiw of my character standing on ground next to vehicle and I cant control him. Then it kicks me out of plane in middle of map.

tryformy

tryformy

Reaction score
Sin$
You have to keep trying it, it's luck based as well make sure to change your contextual tap!!!

W

WilsonsGTA5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This 100% still works, i hit it about 8 out of 10 times.

Keep spamming Square until you see the PLANE is the key.
Post automatically merged:

I can sometimes get it to work sort of. I know when its gonna do it because I get camera angle from underneath plane then it changes to a far veiw of my character standing on ground next to vehicle and I cant control him. Then it kicks me out of plane in middle of map.

When you have that view...... Press X to jump from the plane, and straight after hit Square to get back in the vehicle..... From there you can go where you want

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried this today and it still works. I can only get it about 10% of the time though. Not sure what I’m doing wrong.

Last edited:
ItzzBigMac

ItzzBigMac

Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t seem to hit this glitch after hours of trying when should I stop spamming the enter vehicle button

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I can’t seem to hit this glitch after hours of trying when should I stop spamming the enter vehicle button
I haven’t been able to get it for a couple weeks. Neither has a friend of mine. It’s either patched or more difficult than we thought.

Sean milli

Sean milli

Reaction score
Sin$
It still works just start spamming enter vehicle button when countdown gets to 8 spam it until you see you are under the plane then stop I hit it almost everytime
Post automatically merged:

It still works just start spamming enter vehicle button when countdown gets to 8 spam it until you see you are under the plane then stop I hit it almost everytime
Also seems to work better with the ATV

G

Ghost2Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The first part works 9/10 times but afterwards I spawn in the vehicle. As soon as the Plane auto exits me I get spawned away.

A

AngryPandaBaby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This still works, about half of the time or less. Spam enter/exit 5-8 seconds before the match starts, keep spamming until after the plane intro. Once on the ground, make sure you are inside the vehicle and just spam change seat a few times when you hear the plane door opening sound and then a buzzer (that's how you know when the plane would normally let you jump). You will know you are clear to hop out and wander on foot when you change to a passenger seat and it puts you in first person.

A

AngryPandaBaby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, pretty sure its latched. The game stops the spamming when the countdown ends, so you cant keep spamming to keep going in and out during the little cutscene. Theres probably a workaround, but it may not be worth it, the glitch is only a little useful tbh.

rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I got it to work several times in a row today so I know it still works. I did it with a chopper twice, the small 4 wheeler, and a big truck.

G

Ghost2Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the exact same issue as AngryPandaBaby

after trying it out for a couple of days it is patched for sure. Otherwise it needs a new method which I cant come up with.

Last edited:
Kj7822

Kj7822

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

1a. TURN ON CONTEXTUAL TAP FOR USE / RELOAD
1. go into a warzone match
2. find a vehicle away from spawn so you don't get bothered.
3. at about 4-5 seconds before the match starts spam the enter button until the plane shows up on screen (MAKE SURE VEHICLE DOESN'T MOVE)
4. you should spawn on the ground next to the vehicle
5. all you have to do is make sure you are in the vehicle at the time the plane auto kicks everyone out (you can move around untill then)

Is this patched?

G

Ghost2Ghost

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah has been patched already two months ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register