• Views 11,136
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tryformy

Reaction score

1a. TURN ON CONTEXTUAL TAP FOR USE / RELOAD
1. go into a warzone match
2. find a vehicle away from spawn so you don't get bothered.
3. at about 4-5 seconds before the match starts spam the enter button until the plane shows up on screen (MAKE SURE VEHICLE DOESN'T MOVE)
4. you should spawn on the ground next to the vehicle
5. all you have to do is make sure you are in the vehicle at the time the plane auto kicks everyone out (you can move around untill then)

Last edited:
P

Perrie kirby

Reaction score
ive been using this for a good month now and you don't have to be in the vehicle at the end of the plane flight :smile:

T

Totally not Ben

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you reupload the video I’m having trouble hitting it with just the text tutorial

T

tryformy

Reaction score
Can you reupload the video I’m having trouble hitting it with just the text tutorial
Reupload the video? If you can't see it my channel is tryformy, it has a little bit more in-depth tutorial.

T

Totally not Ben

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reupload the video? If you can't see it my channel is tryformy, it has a little bit more in-depth tutorial.
When I press play on the YouTube video in this thread it says “video unavailable” for some reason, but I was able to find it on your actual channel. I figured out why I wasn’t able to do it with only the text tutorial, it’s because you left out the step to turn on the setting for contextual tap/tap to use. Might want to add that

T

tryformy

Reaction score
Just added that! Glad you could get it though

F

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Reaction score
And what happenes if your not in the car at the time of auto kick?

P

Perrie kirby

Reaction score
I wasn't aware of that!
Yeah soon as you get back on the floor you need to press your jump key to trick the game into thinking your jumping out of the plane.. Then re enter vehicle and your free to play from then on.. So grab a lmg and go sit on a roof or even better do the glitch in the heli and then burn parachuting players with them blades!

T

tryformy

Reaction score
Apparently, this isn't true, however with my experience it jumps out of the plane, and your cam is stuck on the vehicle and ur stuck chuting down from the plane and ur game is basically broke.

B

Bestbuy

Getting There
Reaction score
Apparently, this isn't true, however with my experience it jumps out of the plane, and your cam is stuck on the vehicle and ur stuck chuting down from the plane and ur game is basically broke.
just tried it and it does work. You press X/A to “jump” while riding the vehicle. It will remove you from the vehicle and then you immediately getback on it

P

Perrie kirby

Reaction score

100% works like ive said been using this for a good while and no reason to lie! Also should make a macro for it.. only issue i ever have is sometimes the car's are slow to spawn so you can't get back in them.. also another tip is use it with the MAP open so you can see if you in or out the vehicle.. i always start inside and spam it 4x

T

tryformy

Reaction score
100% works like ive said been using this for a good while and no reason to lie! Also should make a macro for it.. only issue i ever have is sometimes the car's are slow to spawn so you can't get back in them.. also another tip is use it with the MAP open so you can see if you in or out the vehicle.. i always start inside and spam it 4x
Just tried it and it works great find! also i dont know what my original post was meant to mean, i was so tired while typing wasn't meant to seem like i was saying you were lying lol.

C

Codyowens0802

Reaction score
I wasn't aware of that!
I think you do ha e to be in the vehicle, I’ve tried it multiple times and if I hop out the vehicle before the last guy jumps it glitches my game

I

iiRainbow

Reaction score
Anyone get this to work with today’s patch? Only tried a few times and seems like it’s patched.

T

tryformy

Reaction score
It possibly could be, since the last update. It's also hit or miss if it'll work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom