Video Warzone Firefight Gameplay Trailer

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
All new trailer was shown during the HaloWC stream.

T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's gonna be just as disappointing as everything else in Halo 5.

TheItalianLad

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This looks awesome. We needed an update and this should keep us busy for quite some time.

T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This looks awesome. We needed an update and this should keep us busy for quite some time.

Highly unlikely, 343i has made scrub-like mistakes since day 1 of them owning the franchise, I don't know why people expect "Modern Halo" to be as good or better than "Classic and Retro Modern Halo". Retro Modern being games like ODST, Wars, and Reach.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It's about time... This should of been in the game at launch in my opinion.

TheItalianLad

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Highly unlikely, 343i has made scrub-like mistakes since day 1 of them owning the franchise, I don't know why people expect "Modern Halo" to be as good or better than "Classic and Retro Modern Halo". Retro Modern being games like ODST, Wars, and Reach.
Everything you just said is what I ignore on every forum/social media post. You all just complain about how much better the classics were. Well bloody go play the classics haha no one is stopping you. Halo 5 is an amazing game like all the others and they are just changing gameplay as technology changes, it is like everything else in the world. People like the olden days better because nowadays are so different, well most people like this difference. Well I know I do and 100% of people under 20 years old do. Y'all complaining are just sad old people tbh.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I consider Halo CE, H2, and H3 to be there own games. H4, H5, and H6 will be there own as well. Games change and you're just going to have to deal with it. Don't look at H5 as a halo game, look at it as a FPS set in the Halo universe. I will always love Halo 2, but I also enjoy Halo 5 because it's a little different.

T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everything you just said is what I ignore on every forum/social media post. You all just complain about how much better the classics were. Well bloody go play the classics haha no one is stopping you. Halo 5 is an amazing game like all the others and they are just changing gameplay as technology changes, it is like everything else in the world. People like the olden days better because nowadays are so different, well most people like this difference. Well I know I do and 100% of people under 20 years old do. Y'all complaining are just sad old people tbh.

I complain because Halo 5 can't even hold a candle to Halo 4! Halo f**king 4! Halo 5 is a massive downgrade, it's just shiny and gloss, that's all Halo 5 is and will ever be, just for show with little to no decent substance to keep it alive! If Halo is so "amazing" why is it the least populated Halo game? Hmm? I check the numbers, Reach is still going strong, people are even going back to MCC because Halo 5 was such a disappointment! That's the problem I'm fine with change to Halo but only if it affects it in a positive way, 343i has done nothing but negatively devolve Halo since they got their hands on the rights, now I know M$ is to blame because M$ are the ones who call the shots, but still 343i should know better than to ignore the "Classic" part of the community because if it weren't for the classics you wouldn't have Halo 5 now would you? 
I consider Halo CE, H2, and H3 to be there own games. H4, H5, and H6 will be there own as well. Games change and you're just going to have to deal with it. Don't look at H5 as a halo game, look at it as a FPS set in the Halo universe. I will always love Halo 2, but I also enjoy Halo 5 because it's a little different.

See I'd enjoy Halo 5 a LOT more if it weren't for the fact that non-power weapons ACT and function like power weapons, there's no balance, there's no easing into the game, it's just run and gun, no strategy involved other than "Don't die", it's asinine.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
See I'd enjoy Halo 5 a LOT more if it weren't for the fact that non-power weapons ACT and function like power weapons, there's no balance, there's no easing into the game, it's just run and gun, no strategy involved other than "Don't die", it's asinine.
There's no balance because every gun is worth using? Makes sense to me. There's also a lot more to it than just run and gun. Sure, you can do that, but you're gonna have a bad time.

T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's no balance because every gun is worth using? Makes sense to me. There's also a lot more to it than just run and gun. Sure, you can do that, but you're gonna have a bad time.

No, there's no balance because an Assault Rifle shouldn't be able to gun down a futuristic super soldier wearing super advanced armor in 4.5 seconds of constant spray! This is what I can't stand about the Neo-Halo fanbase! It's true Halo needed change, but all 343i has attempted to do is take what Reach did and improve it, and by doing so, did the exact opposite, they just kept f**king it up more and more until Halo itself ceased to exist, true we still have the characters, and even a minuscule amount of the original plot left, but think about it, is Halo 5 really a "Halo" game? I expect human guns to do a LOT LESS damage than they actually do in Halo 5, because, again, look at Reach, you needed to unload a Clip and a Quarter of the Assault Rifle to kill someone, not only making it feel much more rewarding to get the kill but giving the victim time to get in a counter attack, that's what I like about Reach that I don't like about 5, in 5 it's always one-sided, either one team is really good or one team is really bad, there's no gray area.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No, there's no balance because an Assault Rifle shouldn't be able to gun down a futuristic super soldier wearing super advanced armor in 4.5 seconds of constant spray! This is what I can't stand about the Neo-Halo fanbase! It's true Halo needed change, but all 343i has attempted to do is take what Reach did and improve it, and by doing so, did the exact opposite, they just kept f**king it up more and more until Halo itself ceased to exist, true we still have the characters, and even a minuscule amount of the original plot left, but think about it, is Halo 5 really a "Halo" game? I expect human guns to do a LOT LESS damage than they actually do in Halo 5, because, again, look at Reach, you needed to unload a Clip and a Quarter of the Assault Rifle to kill someone, not only making it feel much more rewarding to get the kill but giving the victim time to get in a counter attack, that's what I like about Reach that I don't like about 5, in 5 it's always one-sided, either one team is really good or one team is really bad, there's no gray area.
And that's where the armor boost ability comes into play. Any decent player can out play someone by using the armor abilities. And instead of complaining, why don't you just use an assault rifle too? Use the assault rifle to take down the shield, then one shot them in the head with a pistol/BR. It sounds like you're just complaining to complain. If you stop complaining and actually play the game and embrace the difference, you'll most likely find it a lot more enjoyable.

T

Tfsfan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And that's where the armor boost ability comes into play. Any decent player can out play someone by using the armor abilities. And instead of complaining, why don't you just use an assault rifle too? Use the assault rifle to take down the shield, then one shot them in the head with a pistol/BR. It sounds like you're just complaining to complain. If you stop complaining and actually play the game and embrace the difference, you'll most likely find it a lot more enjoyable.

Dude I've been playing since launch, and thank you for proving my point, if you need to use and armor ability to survive then that's not skill, that's called a crutch.

PS I do use the Assault Rifle, again not my fault 343i can't balance weapons properly.

Top Bottom
Login
Register