What's new

Solved Warthog drivable in forza 4 through coding?

• Thread starter lordcrusnik1986
  • Start date
  • Views 2,500
lordcrusnik1986

lordcrusnik1986

God of Halo Forge
Reaction score
Sin$
I know its not necessarily hal related persay, however i was wondering if in forza 4, i already know the warthog is in auto vista mode (theater mode to look at vehicles) but i was wondering if by chance that it was originally driveable but programmers decided against it? the reason why i ask is because i know that programmers leave behind unused coding that can be unlocked sometimes and if it is in the coding if its possible to somehow pacth it with an editor that can be created to allow its use? Not through online play but just for fun.

TehTacoGuy

TehTacoGuy

The taco who is also a guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
They never made it even possible to drive in the first place, as they couldn't get the actual stats from a real version, like the way they do with the other vehicles. Although, i'm sure someone will find a way to drive it anyways.

Upvote 0
god420

god420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i can buy it in the storefron using modded files on my jtag but in game it just shows up as the default car with huge front tires

Upvote 0
Chr0m3 x MoDz

Xxchr0m3kingxX

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It isn't drivable i dont understand why as it has everything to drive all the stats are there just not visible like acceleration etc but all the mechinacal stats are there so i don't know why it doesn't drive but iv tried and it doesn't :smile:

Im almost 100% certain it aint drivable as there is no actual model for it in the car directory but there may be away ill find it if there is as i found unicorn cars before anyone me and D3FEKT

Upvote 0
god420

god420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im driving it now lol
able to add it to the livery and buy it for 0cr lol
able to upgrade it with tires front clip and wing (adding front clip upgrade removes front bumper adding wing does nothing visible)

if you try n load it to paint gets stuck on loading screen

in your livery after purchased it shows as null_car with huge tires
in game it shows up as normal null_car but does indeed preform like the warthog does in halo
i have been trying to get sdk to work taking screenshots with no luck here is the best i could get using sdk of it avail to purchase in store

192168011-image16.jpg

192168011-image5.jpg

hers a livery pic i took using the in game ss

Forza4Screenshot56.jpg

and an in game pic
Forza4Screenshot90.jpg

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register