1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

WARNING MW2 MODDED/HACKED XP LOBBIES WILL GET YOU CONSOLE BANNED

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' started by RobsterNasher, Feb 4, 2010 with 15 replies and 1,185 views.

1. RobsterNasher

RobsterNasher Getting There

Ratings:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xggOVQcSjU&feature=sub]YouTube - WARNING MW2 MODDED/HACKED XP LOBBIES WILL GET YOU CONSOLE BANNED[/ame]

ill let you decide

2. projectomega

projectomega Enthusiast

Ratings:
    idk, that would be A LOT of people to ban still. it may be because of the fact that he even said he had a JTAG console as well, and he could have been IP banned so anyone logging on from that ip is instantly banned. just a thought

3. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I always wanted to do the the xp lobby n Shiz but nobody would do it for me and now I got it legit and I can't wait to se all the modders get banned :wink:

4. Welthas

Welthas Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah I'm just going to get it legit now.

5. Chelsea Grin

Chelsea Grin Member

Ratings:
    mabye it was the 250k and the 10th prestige and his youtube videos that gave it away [also rumor if your time is under 10 days and 10th]

6. shahid

shahid Newbie

Ratings:
    i love your spped to the most mine can go upto is 20mb lol but only getting 9mb ****

7. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
    kid sounds like he's gonna cry

8. Jim Halpert

Jim Halpert Yoink!

Ratings:
    yea he also just sounds depressed from it lol

9. dmastachief

dmastachief Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i got to 7th so do you think ill get banned

10. Givesmewings8

Givesmewings8 Enthusiast

Ratings:

Nope. People should really stop talking about this now.

11. IKR

IKR Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Haha he's not lieing my friend got consoled banned.

12. xKaRizma

xKaRizma Newbie

Ratings:
    Ahh big deal. I don't get why it matters sooo much what prestiege anyone is. Doesnt affect online play.

13. dmastachief

dmastachief Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well when i did it i only wanted lvl70 iwas 1st but i just got carried away with it dont matter now any way im gona trade mw2 in for bioshock 2

14. Promethium

Promethium Enthusiast

Ratings:
    LE2 Chris4eyez got 10th in 5 days from boosting my playing time is 8 days so i think i'm safe

15. Soul Syrtic

Soul Syrtic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    When you get banned, all you gotta do is do the same thing that people with jtag consoles do to get you unbanned, I think you have to buy something like some code buy im not sure.

16. chiefofu

chiefofu Enthusiast

Ratings:
    to the above poster you would have to jtag it and put another keyvault onto it.