Working ***WARNING*** Must Read Before Duping or Selling Dupes

• Thread starter NicGoRe
  • Start date
  • Views 690,527
XYD

XYD

Reaction score
Sin$
I domt know the exact reason but I heard it awhile ago.
Well at least youve let me know that I get to keep and showoff my 11 Vigilantes and 10 FMJs lol. I dont mind to be honest, just a bit of a bummer I guess.

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Well at least youve let me know that I get to keep and showoff my 11 Vigilantes and 10 FMJs lol. I dont mind to be honest, just a bit of a bummer I guess.
Yeah I'm sorry. I think it has something to do with Modding and everything you can do on PC but I'm not sure

CR250

CR250

Reaction score
Sin$
I moved dupes to my night club and a securoserve guard is in the garage looking at my cars?

XYD

XYD

Reaction score
Sin$
SPeaking of duping vigilantes. Since it doesn't have a visible plate, does it mean its dirty? What if I just want to keep them and actually drive them, rather than sell them? Would I be ok? My point here is that I tend to dupe some vehicles for the sake of having a garage full of them, and I have no intentions on selling them.

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
SPeaking of duping vigilantes. Since it doesn't have a visible plate, does it mean its dirty? What if I just want to keep them and actually drive them, rather than sell them? Would I be ok? My point here is that I tend to dupe some vehicles for the sake of having a garage full of them, and I have no intentions on selling them.
Yes if you dupe the Vigilante it will be dirty. And if you plan on duping other cars for selling you may not be able to. You might lose access to your custom plates

XYD

XYD

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes if you dupe the Vigilante it will be dirty. And if you plan on duping other cars for selling you may not be able to. You might lose access to your custom plates

But would this ONLY be the case if I attempted selling them? As noted in my post, I want to keep them. I have them all individually re-insured, and colour changed, but that's it. Plus I can't sell even if I wanted to. The only cars that DO work would be the Benny and Arena cars, and I only sell them after cleaning them.

WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
But would this ONLY be the case if I attempted selling them? As noted in my post, I want to keep them. I have them all individually re-insured, and colour changed, but that's it. Plus I can't sell even if I wanted to. The only cars that DO work would be the Benny and Arena cars, and I only sell them after cleaning them.
I know what your saying. BUT I think that if you have ANY vehicle with duplicate plates (that arent custom) you can still be dupe detected even if you dont plan on selling them. I could be wrong. But I'm not sure.

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me or can I not replicate a dirty played anymore because I try and it shows as clean

deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You dont want to have dupes with the same plate because of dupe detection. If it changes every time you're golden.
No I was trying to show my buddy how to tell between a dirty and clean car but every car has the custom plate options now even the ones that didn't

T

tzmods

Reaction score
Sin$
does my car get marked as a "dirty" dupe if i use the solo custom apartment heist room method and the plate on the dupe gets changed to a random plate

DarkInc187

DarkInc187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So on Monday I accidentally sold a dirty dupe and it made me hit the limit right then. What do I need to do now as this is the first time I have ever hit the limit or sold a dirty dupe?

Last edited:
PeterFrampton

PeterFrampton

Reaction score
Sin$
Are the dupes from the current obesegiraffe/solo frozen couch glitch dirty or clean?

Top Bottom
Login
Register