• Views 690,491
NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Diamonds Are Forever Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Avoid Duplication Detection

DO NOT SELL ANY DUPES THAT YOU SUSPECT MAY BE DETECTED ALREADY.

• Failure to do this process could result in a Single Vehicle Sell Limit for either a temporary or 9 month time period. (depends on prior exploit level)
  • Make sure from now on; Any new Duplication you use starts with a Vehicle with a Customized License Plate Purchased through iFruit.
  • Every time you hit the Daily Limit, your exploit level will raise by 2 until you are RepeatCapOffender. You can find more information about the Exploit Levels & Duping Below.

Attempt to Clean your Dupes through iFruit
  • Attempt to Place customized license plate order on iFruit first if you think you may be undetected still.
  • Do not sell the vehicle in LSC until you have a Cusomized Plate on it or a unique generic plate (different than any other car in your inventory)
  • I would keep a good assortment of plates (just in case they are looking for x number of a certain vehicle hash in inventory) You are allowed up to 30 plates.
  • You can start building up a stock of plates on legit vehicles in the event that we find an iFruit bypass.

When using ifruit: Do not overwrite or delete plates currently equipped on any vehicles. This will cause a false positive and restrict the plate options for any vehicles that have the deleted plate installed.

Recommended Reduping Steps (Clean your Dirty's)
Big Thanks to Snoopsta for this

• Since we have active duplications, Overwriting previous Generic Plate Dupes with New Custom Plate Dupes may be the easiest and most user friendly method.
  • Advise to change any Generic Plate Dupes in your current inventory to Custom Plate Dupes.
1. Have at least 1 custom plate through iFruit. If you do not, then take a non-dupe to LSC an drive in and back out. Then use iFruit to add a Custom Plate. (Alphanumeric not just color) I recommend having a few custom plates

2. Take a known dupe without a Custom plate and drive it around. Pull up iFruit again and check if the custom plate option is available. If available, make a purchase and process the order. You must wait until you receive a notification on your phone before the order can be fufilled at LSC.

3. If you have tried everything and a custom plate is not available. I would store this vehicle in a specific spot/garage that you can remember. ex Ceo Garage 3 level 3

4. When you've gone through all of your inventory, sell 6 or 7 of the vehicles you successfully changed the plate on. Don't forget about the Daily Limit.

5. Use a current duplication glitch found in the glitches section. I would start buying Elegy RH8's to replace the previous non-custom plate cars from step 3. Then do the duplication.

Note:
If you don't want iFruit on your mobile or don't have a smartphone; You can download the Windows Mobile version of iFruit and it will install and work correctly on Windows PC

• Not Working 100%
    • If you do decide to try and change the plate in LSC and the plate is not showing up as an Option:
    • Pull into LSC
    • Go to plates and sit on that screen
    • Disconnect your Internet from your console (either pull Ethernet or disconnect wireless)
    • You will get booted to story mode.
    • Reconnect your internet and go back online and your custom plates should show up.
    • If your plates still do not show up, take a non duplicated vehicle into LSC and see if the plate option is available.
    • If the plate option is available for the non-dupe but not available for the dupe then it is most likely already marked as a duplication.

This is new information on the code posted by funmw2. I will make a proper thread when time permits, but I wanted to get this info out as a warning before everybody ends up on a single car sale. Appreciate the info Tez, possibly saving a lot of players.

NicGoRe NicGoRe I haven't check the whole script and I'm still trying to understand what the heck is going on but there's some serious sh*t.
Like this one for example:
Code:
    if (iParam1)
    {
        func_842(-1547905336, 99);
    }
The hash -1547905336 is "mpply_num_cars_sold_today" and this code set the stat to 99 only if iParam1 is set to true which is Global_262145.f_17766 but for now it's set to false.
Once it's turned on then the function that supposed to restore how many cars you have sold today would always set the stat to 99 which means you have sold 99 cars today and as long as it's on that would be your stat everyday.
Also iParam1 aka "sold 99 cars everyday" only affects you if you are detected by the new process that checks your car license plate.
I'm not sure why but could someone explain ? did they prevent us from changing license plates ?
Very interesting. If max sales per day are set to 100 then it will only leave you with 1 sale per day.

When duping, the license plate will stay the same unless choosing a Custom plate. Obviously, they would not consider two vehicles with the same hash and custom plate as a dupe. A randomly selected plate is a different story though. One must always change the license plate first during the duplication process.

Last edited:
II Rated R II

II Rated R II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So seeing how changing custom plates on old dupes is no longer an option, I assume we are running a risk of selling them?

II Rated R II

II Rated R II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah I was unaware they were unable to be changed. Is this confirmed?
Yea Snoopsta and Deaco(?) posted in your last thread. I just checked myself (in game) 4 mins ago. They said iFruit is a no go as well. I personally didn't check cause I trust they properly researched that one.

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea Snoopsta and Deaco(?) posted in your last thread. I just checked myself (in game) 4 mins ago. They said iFruit is a no go as well. I personally didn't check cause I trust they properly researched that one.
I have been having trouble with my ifruit on owned vehicles. I can buy a new car or steal one and I works fine, but when I try to change a plate on a owned vehicle I get the in game message,but when I go in lsc I don't get the process order message.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Sin$
The ceo modshop may be a last resort for attempting a plate change.

With active duplications it may be wise to overwrite all generic plate dupes with new custom plate dupes.

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can put on a custom plate I already have if I have a order pending and they show up in my plates list.

OneCrustySock

OneCrustySock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For those of us already with a one car limit, does this really matter?

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you explain a little bit more? Sounds like a possible work around for iFruit.
Make an ifruit custom plate order for a non duped car.
Do NOT fill that order, leave it pending
This will put your custom plate in the list of plates.
Then drive your dupe to lsc and apply the custom plate from your list. 
If your like me and have 30 custom plates already made, just put a different one on 30 dupes.
Sell those 30 dupes using whatever method you use to not get hit with the daily sell limit then do it to 30 more.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Sin$
If your like me and have 30 custom plates already made, just put a different one on 30 dupes.
Sell those 30 dupes using whatever method you use to not get hit with the daily sell limit then do it to 30 more.
Thanks. I will add this to the OP.

II Rated R II

II Rated R II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This unfortunately did not work for me. Just tried it.

E

ExoticSnipes97

Reaction score
Sin$
For people stuck on 1 car every 30hours, does this run the risk for us in any way? Or can we continue to sell as always..

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Both the game and iFruit acknowledged I placed the custom plate for my Osiris, but when I drive the Dupe Elegy into LSC my custom plate list does not pop up.
Pull into lsc go to plates and sit on that screen.
Disconnect your internet from your console either pull Ethernet or disconnect wireless.
You will get booted to story mode.
Reconnect your internet and go back online and your custom plates should show up.

NicGoRe

NicGoRe

Legendary Bastard
Reaction score
Sin$
For people stuck on 1 car every 30hours, does this run the risk for us in any way? Or can we continue to sell as always..
The restrictions on this are unknown at the moment. A RepeatCapOffender is 9 months so you have some hope down the road. Without knowing how long this period is, I would try not to hit it. Also, If you are already listed as RepeatCapOffender and now Detected for Dupes...who knows what their plan is.

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This worked fine for me earlier, but now I'm getting no custom plates either.
None through ifruit or by disconnecting internet.

I changed plates no more than 2 hours ago just fine now I'm getting nothing.

Sorry for getting everyone's hopes up. :cry:

I can still change custom plates on my first character that has no dupes with no problem.

I bet that the plate issue has to do with the dreaded "dupe detect" BS.

I'm going to try one last thing maybe steal or buy a new car and place an order for it with full modifications through ifruit.

Last edited by a moderator:
xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok its the dupes, I stole a street car upgraded it with ifruit and my plates showed up. I then drove to get a dupe brought it to lsc and my list of plates disappeared.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register