• Start date
  • Views 690,480
supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
He must be talking about the bad sports lobby. There is no cheater lobby. Cheaters get banned right as they deserve it...

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
That part of moving it to 99 cars sold is for the fix on the street cars. (As they have the same plate number)
Checks all owned vehicles on player to see if any plates match the plate of the one being sold and penalizes the player for attempting to sell a duplicated car. If you are purchasing multiple different cars and duplicating over those as long as the plate stays as the original purchased car it will not see the car as a duplicated car. If the plate now matches the car used to duplicate the same thing will happen as with the street car. Simply covering up the plate with a custom plate does not change the car's ID.
The plate number is tied to the car. You can check this by recording plate number then changing to custom plate then changing back to regular plate. Until that car is sold the plate number is held and tied to that car. Once it is sold it is released and allowed back into the pool for another car.
Continue reading that script you have now. There is more to the detection of duplicated cars than just the plate.
Soon detecting whether mods were purchase or not will be detected and upon entering mod shop the car will revert back to what it was originally and the owner will be penalized for attempting to use a game bug for personal gain.
(Not my words, I like duplicating cars)

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I have about 220 from the about 2 glitches ago and 10 from this week. Are you saying that only these 10 need to be reduped. The 220 are from the lowrider dart board glitch and mc club glitches
Yes pal only dupes affected or infected even are from when They patched plates to over ride the personal plate work around for streetcar dupers.
Hours later st cars unsellable?
This carried over to all vehicles in game ?
Maybe due for all new dupes ?
Up to you tho .
Old dupes I had same as you all gone no limits no penalty

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes pal only dupes affected or infected even are from when They patched plates to over ride the personal plate work around for streetcar dupers.
Hours later st cars unsellable?
This carried over to all vehicles in game ?
Maybe due for all new dupes ?
Up to you tho .
Old dupes I had same as you all gone no limits no penalty
ok. I will redupe the 10 I did last week. Dont really need them though as I have 220 others that I guess are clean

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
ok. I will redupe the 10 I did last week. Dont really need them though as I have 220 others that I guess are clean
This may not even stop what R* has planned but as this is something I tried to do yesterday n noticed I couldn't it seemed dodgy to me .
I have 90 new dupes but as I'm testing anyhow will just continue to bang em out in 6s lol whatever happens :cool:

FiVEOHFiVE

FiVEOHFiVE

Meechy Darko, Dirt Cobain, Fleezus Christ
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I'm confused, about half of my dupes on character 2 are from the dartboard glitch and I'm sure they all have custom plates. I added about 100 more with this new dupe glitch between both characters but out of habit I put a custom plate when fully upgrading, am I clear or do I really have to examine 180 elegies...

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I'm confused, about half of my dupes on character 2 are from the dartboard glitch and I'm sure they all have custom plates. I added about 100 more with this new dupe glitch between both characters but out of habit I put a custom plate when fully upgrading, am I clear or do I really have to examine 180 elegies...
Jeez u confused ? Me ? Wish I never mentioned it lol

SergioMath

SergioMath

Reaction score
Sin$
I friend of mine sold several "dirty" dupes today before I could warn him of this but nothing happened. No limit, no strange notifications, no nothing.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
The "Stock" Custom Plate seems to be enough by the way. I mean i have a character where i never ordered a custom plate so it still has a generic one. When i put this before i make the first dupe the dupes will show this plate. I'm sure when i add real custom plates i will be able to change them on this cars.

Bad news... Can confirm this does not work! All the dupes I remade with the "stock" custom plate are now unable to change plate too!

Damn all the cars I made are like this now. 140 in total...

And the glitch is patched for me. Tried two times without a dupe...

SergioMath

SergioMath

Reaction score
Sin$
Bad news... Can confirm this does not work! All the dupes I remade with the "stock" custom plate are now unable to change plate too!

It is working though. I'm helping a friend with his as I type

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$

Sorry dude no avail
To sell or not to sell....
Im selling lol all we do we dupers

F

funmw2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys, I'm afraid it's been turned on with the new update to tunables one hour ago.
95FD7611 = Global_262145.f_17764
3F44E51D = Global_262145.f_17765
80366944 = Global_262145.f_17766
So yeah they are watching us lol
Now the process that checks your license plate can increase your Exploit Level and maybe even mark you as Repeat Offender.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
That part of moving it to 99 cars sold is for the fix on the street cars. (As they have the same plate number)
Checks all owned vehicles on player to see if any plates match the plate of the one being sold and penalizes the player for attempting to sell a duplicated car. If you are purchasing multiple different cars and duplicating over those as long as the plate stays as the original purchased car it will not see the car as a duplicated car. If the plate now matches the car used to duplicate the same thing will happen as with the street car. Simply covering up the plate with a custom plate does not change the car's ID.
The plate number is tied to the car. You can check this by recording plate number then changing to custom plate then changing back to regular plate. Until that car is sold the plate number is held and tied to that car. Once it is sold it is released and allowed back into the pool for another car.
Continue reading that script you have now. There is more to the detection of duplicated cars than just the plate.
Soon detecting whether mods were purchase or not will be detected and upon entering mod shop the car will revert back to what it was originally and the owner will be penalized for attempting to use a game bug for personal gain.
(Not my words, I like duplicating cars)

I though about what you write for a while. Where did you get that infos because a lot does not make sense...

- revert back dupes into original cars upon enter LSC

Makes no sense in two ways. If they could do that why u need to bring car to lsc first? They would just revert back cars in all garages like they removed blacklisted vehicles when u change sessions.

If they knew what car it was before we would not have dupes at all. Again they would revert cars back.

I L0sT I

I L0sT I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can sell old dupes just fine....its the new dupes that are cursed

Working on workaround

aaronBLUEeyes

aaronBLUEeyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't done any recent methods but still have a cache of past vehicles and keeping an iFruit order open does not allow them to receive new plates.

Currently focused on liquidation of inventory before they become unsellable also.

M

Me too. Since I have an open order with Ifruit, I can apply custom plates to my cars. I have not tried to apply one to an old dupe. Will try tonight.,

Aerozke

Aerozke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wtf ive waited well over 30 hours. Just sold 1 then a completely different elegy and said i hit the limit :frown: 1 ****ing car. I didn't hit the limit yesterday i sold 8 instead of 9 could i just of hit the 9 car limit? even though i sold my last car yesterday morning (excluding the one i sold 10 mins ago)

I may try again later tonight mehh

Last edited:
N

Ninja ninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
wtf ive waited well over 30 hours. Just sold 1 then a completely different elegy and said i hit the limit :frown: 1 ****ing car. I didn't hit the limit yesterday i sold 8 instead of 9 could i just of hit the 9 car limit? even though i sold my last car yesterday morning (excluding the one i sold 10 mins ago)

I may try again later tonight mehh

Hopefully just an error in ur timekeeping lol
But if it is the new dupe that has put u in 1 every 30 hours it will be confirmed soon enough from all the others selling current dupes,
I think I'll just keep selling my old stock lol until this settles down a bit and we know what's up :smile:

Aerozke

Aerozke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully just an error in ur timekeeping lol
But if it is the new dupe that has put u in 1 every 30 hours it will be confirmed soon enough from all the others selling current dupes,
I think I'll just keep selling my old stock lol until this settles down a bit and we know what's up :smile:

I got to work 9am so defo before that 30 hours would be 3pm today. tried to sell at 5.30. Do you think theres a chance they have extended the 30 hours to 40+? surely this forum would be flooding in rage if everyone got put to 1 car lol. I'm just checking posts constantly lol. Its more of the garage space now lol wanna get rid of as much as can before try blocking them

T

Tunkiontomppeli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can sell old dupes just fine....its the new dupes that are cursed

Working on workaround
Which method actually is old one? Latest "tuto lowrider "or just the "fast tuto"? If I did that fast version couple days ago, is this ok?

Top Bottom
Login
Register