• Thread starter NicGoRe
  • Start date
  • Views 690,491
Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
I still have about 60 elegy retro customs from that low rider glitch back in December, when they took a while to patch it, do I have to use these methods to sell them?
No pal just use NicGore's original avoid daily limits OP 
I understand that this was found through code scavenging. I indeed can report as well that the plates are no longer an option for the duped elegies. Has anyone actually reported being dropped to the 1 car limit though? I have a handful of old dupes, and a shipload of new dupes. Any workarounds?
Other than reduping over with new plates none are known at this time

deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
lol r* have taken tips from the uk police....number plate recognition system.lol

N

Ninja ninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This sucks big time,
They put cheaters in different lobby's
Couldn't they just have lobby's for us who dupe,
That's fair enough if u ask me, I would be more than happy only to be in lobby's with fellow dupe / or glitch enthusiasts
There could also be an option to take the cash and vehicle wipe to return to clean lobby,
I play on xbox one and honestly I am starting to think pc with mods might be a better ( more fun) option,
I mean it's the community finding errors and work arounds for Rock* mistakes, dupes r their error for them to fix, not a way to "TRAP" us players, if we make dupes or money whatever, it is ours to keep,
SH?T I mean has anyone ever had their single player cash wiped?,
It almost like deleting content we have paid for, yes the dlc r free but really the dlc is just a shop front for shark cards or unreasonable amounts of people's time.
Lmfao "free dlc my A?S" the cars are not free!
And a new player who wants a fully upgraded elegy/ Nero / whatever hasn't got a chance, sorry for the rant but I feel that if a big enough petition can get biker dlc we as a community need to do something to stop r* from fu?!ing it for us
The amount of hits the youtubers get for dupe glitches alone compared to hits for new dlc should sway r* towards catering for us in some way
Sorry this is prob wrong place for my comment
Peace. :smile:

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
M
I can put on a custom plate I already have if I have a order pending and they show up in my plates list.
Me too. Since I have an open order with Ifruit, I can apply custom plates to my cars. I have not tried to apply one to an old dupe. Will try tonight.,

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So, the suggestion is to redupe all the dupes we currently have making sure that we put a custom plate first on the original and then dupe that one over and over?

N

Ninja ninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, the suggestion is to redupe all the dupes we currently have making sure that we put a custom plate first on the original and then dupe that one over and over?
It's looking that way but I honestly have not got the time, I got over 200 I sell 5 every 30 hours not because of limit but because of time, and I got more cash than I need,
Honestly if I do get put in one sale a day bracket that would still be enough money for me so I'm just going to sell them as r without custom plate, I will post in future any findings :smile:

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
The "Stock" Custom Plate seems to be enough by the way. I mean i have a character where i never ordered a custom plate so it still has a generic one. When i put this before i make the first dupe the dupes will show this plate. I'm sure when i add real custom plates i will be able to change them on this cars.

N

Ninja ninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The "Stock" Custom Plate seems to be enough by the way. I mean i have a character where i never ordered a custom plate so it still has a generic one. When i put this before i make the first dupe the dupes will show this plate. I'm sure when i add real custom plates i will be able to change them on this cars.
I will try to apply personal plates to some of my dupes that don't already have them, I have dupes with slightly different sale prices from all the different dupe glitches, they r different colours so I should only need to try one of each,
Is it just the current dupes which r the problem or all dupes?

xdarkevil

xdarkevil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a question : a *new* custom plate is needed for every dupe or just for the car used for dupe ???
Because ifruit allow to create only 1 custom plate at a time...

SergioMath

SergioMath

Reaction score
Sin$
02+3
It's looking that way but I honestly have not got the time, I got over 200 I sell 5 every 30 hours not because of limit but because of time, and I got more cash than I need,
Honestly if I do get put in one sale a day bracket that would still be enough money for me so I'm just going to sell them as r without custom plate, I will post in future any findings :smile:

I am in the same situation as you. I have so many, that it's not worth the redupe, also, I have enough money for 1 sell a day not to be a problem. I hope we find a workaround, but if reduping is the only option, I guess I'll just stick to selling one per day (By day I mean the 30 hour window).

N

Ninja ninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a question : a *new* custom plate is needed for every dupe or just for the car used for dupe ???
Just the car used for dupe,
I guess because u can have the same personal plate on all ur cars it hides the dupe when sold
Or so it seems for now atleast :smile:

deano1972

deano1972

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
M

Me too. Since I have an open order with Ifruit, I can apply custom plates to my cars. I have not tried to apply one to an old dupe. Will try tonight.,
dosnt work on old dupes....tried several 
just put custom plate on the rh8....then just swap through various ather custom plates as u dupe if u have them

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
lol r* have taken tips from the uk police....number plate recognition system.lol
Used to be my job that's why I noticed lol 

Not u Gandalf unless you have new last glitch dupes

Nick2014

Nick2014

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This sucks big time,
That's fair enough if u ask me, I would be more than happy only to be in lobby's with fellow dupe / or glitch enthusiasts
There could also be an option to take the cash and vehicle wipe to return to clean lobby,
I play on xbox one and honestly I am starting to think pc with mods might be a better ( more fun) option,
I mean it's the community finding errors and work arounds for Rock* mistakes, dupes r their error for them to fix, not a way to "TRAP" us players, if we make dupes or money whatever, it is ours to keep,
It almost like deleting content we have paid for, yes the dlc r free but really the dlc is just a shop front for shark cards or unreasonable amounts of people's time.
And a new player who wants a fully upgraded elegy/ Nero / whatever hasn't got a chance, sorry for the rant but I feel that if a big enough petition can get biker dlc we as a community need to do something to stop r* from fu?!ing it for us
The amount of hits the youtubers get for dupe glitches alone compared to hits for new dlc should sway r* towards catering for us in some way
You take the risk when doing any exploit. It's their product. We're just lucky they don't ban people for doing them, like a couple other companies like Blizzard.

N

Ninja ninja

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You take the risk when doing any exploit. It's their product. We're just lucky they don't ban people for doing them, like a couple other companies like Blizzard.
I understand and I agree but we r only using what they gave us when we purchased the game,
We r not hacking or modding, they can patch and hotfix but to take something we got legit without mods?
That not allowed in my book

Snoopsta

Snoopsta

GtaIV cops n crooks crew
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't much help to most players n yesterday you just shrugged it off as nothing to worry about .

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Used to be my job that's why I noticed lol 

Not u Gandalf unless you have new last glitch dupes
Well, I have about 220 from the about 2 glitches ago and 10 from this week. Are you saying that only these 10 need to be reduped. The 220 are from the lowrider dart board glitch and mc club glitches

Deathinator71

Deathinator71

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This sucks big time,
I have not heard of this. When did they start putting cheaters in different lobbies? Is there a notification? I wouldn't have anyway to know because I don't know or play with anyone to my knowledge who has never duped cars before.

Top Bottom
Login
Register