• Thread starter NicGoRe
  • Start date
  • Views 690,471
DoggyShizz

DoggyShizz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can sell up to 3 cars a day it seems(even spacing out sells by 2h) but don't receive orders in LSC from the ifruit. I was detected for dupes awhile back but cleaned up. What's my next step in getting my custom plates back

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I can sell up to 3 cars a day it seems(even spacing out sells by 2h) but don't receive orders in LSC from the ifruit. I was detected for dupes awhile back but cleaned up. What's my next step in getting my custom plates back
3 vehicles is exploit level 7 dude. You need to be level 3 or below to have custom plates. All copied from the daily sell limit thread...

NUMBER_OF_MINUTES_FOR_CAP_RECOVERY": [{"value": 3600}],

• Currently 60 hours.
  • Cap Recovery is the amount of time that has to pass before your exploit level is lowered to the next level.
  • The time would start from the last vehicle you sold that resulted in selling = or > your current cap.
  • It's important to not sell up to your limit and always check but not sell your last vehicle each day.
EXPLOIT LEVELS <--------------> DAILY LIMIT (per 30 hours)

• NO LEVEL <---------------------->100 (due to thresholds it is 30 or 40)
  • LEVEL 1 <------------------------>10 Vehicles
  • LEVEL 2 <------------------------> 8
  • LEVEL 3 <------------------------> 6 Vehicles
~ No custom license plate option below this level ~

• LEVEL 4 <------------------------> 9 Vehicles/ *Threshold is 5 Vehicles*
  • LEVEL 5 <------------------------> 9 Vehicles/ *Threshold is 4 Vehicles*
  • LEVEL 6 <------------------------> 9 Vehicles/ *Threshold is 3 Vehicles*
  • LEVEL 7 <------------------------> 3 Vehicles
REPEAT CAP OFFENDER
60 month Cap Recovery (5 years)

• LEVEL 1 <------------------------> 2 Vehicles every 30 hours
  • LEVEL 2 <------------------------> 1 Vehicle every 30 hours
  • Level 2 is the “1 CAR A DAY CLUB”

W

wshaunq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay experts, I screwed up and assumed my issi had custom plates (can’t see the plate because of weapon) but I sold a couple dirty dupes ☹️ I don’t have access to add custom plates anymore, if I go on iFruit I can modify and add plates there but I cant process the order in game, It physically doesn’t come up in the mod shop anymore. Am I screwed for life or can I just wait it out….. halp

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay experts, I screwed up and assumed my issi had custom plates (can’t see the plate because of weapon) but I sold a couple dirty dupes ☹️ I don’t have access to add custom plates anymore, if I go on iFruit I can modify and add plates there but I cant process the order in game, It physically doesn’t come up in the mod shop anymore. Am I screwed for life or can I just wait it out….. halp
Get rid of the dirty dupes by purchasing elegys over them. Don’t sell anything for 2 weeks. I think it’s two weeks.

Dan the man 9828

Dan the man 9828

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay boys need some help yesterday I sold 6 scramjets like I normally do a day but this time I hadn't played GTA for about a week so I didn't sell any cars within the week and yesterday I sold 6 scram jets that I got from the frozen money glitch I did almost 2 years ago and yesterday I noticed my custom plates went away again (last time this happened was nearly two years ago with different dupe), this is the first time this has happened while selling my scram jets is this a bug or did I finally get detected for a non dupe vehicle which is weird if I barely got detected now when I always sell 6 a day 3-4 days apart

Also side note I wanted to add another license plate but when I went to my phone to use ifruit app it took about 5 mins to load in just to the app which makes me believe something might of caused a glitch to occur prior to realizing my plates were gone.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay boys need some help yesterday I sold 6 scramjets like I normally do a day but this time I hadn't played GTA for about a week so I didn't sell any cars within the week and yesterday I sold 6 scram jets that I got from the frozen money glitch I did almost 2 years ago and yesterday I noticed my custom plates went away again (last time this happened was nearly two years ago with different dupe), this is the first time this has happened while selling my scram jets is this a bug or did I finally get detected for a non dupe vehicle which is weird if I barely got detected now when I always sell 6 a day 3-4 days apart

Also side note I wanted to add another license plate but when I went to my phone to use ifruit app it took about 5 mins to load in just to the app which makes me believe something might of caused a glitch to occur prior to realizing my plates were gone.
That’s strange. We’re these the first ones u got from a frozen money glitch? Or are all the scram jets u have been selling from a frozen money glitch?

mms_1190

mms_1190

Reaction score
Sin$
I screwed up selling like 3 ISSIS with the same dirty plate, i can sell cars, but can’t see my custom plates, so i just wanna know how can i resolve that issue, if i need to wait for selling or not!

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I screwed up selling like 3 ISSIS with the same dirty plate, i can sell cars, but can’t see my custom plates, so i just wanna know how can i resolve that issue, if i need to wait for selling or not!
Get rid of all of the dirty dupes by saving over them..
Stop selling for 2-3 weeks.
Read the OP of this thread.
Read the last couple of pages in this thread.

W

wshaunq

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Get rid of the dirty dupes by purchasing elegys over them. Don’t sell anything for 2 weeks. I think it’s two weeks.
Hey just wanna say thanks! so I use my second character for my gf to play, and since she’s new to the game I use all the garages for dupes. She has garages full of clean dupes. on my normal character(the one I screwed up on) I replaced all my dirty dupes with free elegy’s(luckily I only had about 10) about a week or so ago and today when I got on I got my custom plates back.

Lowkey2021

Lowkey2021

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone, I have 3 questions..

Question 1
So I've been messing around with this 'new' autoshop merge, and I've noticed that the plates on 2 of my merged vehicles are the same as the original vehicle I used (Sandking XL for the white rims). So obviously, they'd be considered dirty dupes if I'm correct due to me having 3 cars with the same plates.

If I use custom plates which I do have and redo the merges, will it be safe to sell the merged vehicles down the line if I chose to as long as they have clean custom plates?

Question 2
Same topic/situation but slightly different.. I merged F1 wheels onto a Vamos obviously for the fat tires.. but as we know, we cannot add any kind of plate to the F1 vehicles. So.. would my Vamos be considered a dirty dupe as the F1 vehicles cannot have plates, and if so.. if I replace my F1 vehicle with a brand new Elegy from the Legendary website, will my Vamos then be safe to sell later on even though it has the plate given to it by the merged F1 vehicle?

Question 3
Related to my second question.. is replacing the original vehicles used to dupe/merge with new Elegys (or any new vehicle) as I stated above, and selling the duped/merged vehicles later on if I chose to with those dirty plates be safe?

Or can R* detect the replaced yet dirty plates on my duped/merged vehicles even though I replaced (not sold) the original vehicle with a new vehicle each time I did the dupe/merge?

Sorry for the wall of text and questions.. just trying to get as much information as I can to avoid getting banned/detected. Thanks in advance, have a good day/night.

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello everyone, I have 3 questions..

Question 1
So I've been messing around with this 'new' autoshop merge, and I've noticed that the plates on 2 of my merged vehicles are the same as the original vehicle I used (Sandking XL for the white rims). So obviously, they'd be considered dirty dupes if I'm correct due to me having 3 cars with the same plates.

If I use custom plates which I do have and redo the merges, will it be safe to sell the merged vehicles down the line if I chose to as long as they have clean custom plates?

Question 2
Same topic/situation but slightly different.. I merged F1 wheels onto a Vamos obviously for the fat tires.. but as we know, we cannot add any kind of plate to the F1 vehicles. So.. would my Vamos be considered a dirty dupe as the F1 vehicles cannot have plates, and if so.. if I replace my F1 vehicle with a brand new Elegy from the Legendary website, will my Vamos then be safe to sell later on even though it has the plate given to it by the merged F1 vehicle?

Question 3
Related to my second question.. is replacing the original vehicles used to dupe/merge with new Elegys (or any new vehicle) as I stated above, and selling the duped/merged vehicles later on if I chose to with those dirty plates be safe?

Or can R* detect the replaced yet dirty plates on my duped/merged vehicles even though I replaced (not sold) the original vehicle with a new vehicle each time I did the dupe/merge?

Sorry for the wall of text and questions.. just trying to get as much information as I can to avoid getting banned/detected. Thanks in advance, have a good day/night.
F1 Vehicles:
  • Yes they have hidden plates.
    1. Merge with a car that has your plates/Mods.
    2. Once merged change your wheels back to F1s.
    3. Now use the F1 car as your “master/donor” for merging.
    4. The F1s plates will be your custom plate although still invisible.
Using a merge to clean dirty plates:
  1. Use any car that has your custom plates as a donor.
  2. Merge its attributes to the dirty dupes/GCTF cars.
  3. Dirty plates will now be your custom plates.
I have had this happen to me.
I gave myself a modded car from another account and thought the custom plates were identical.
What I thought was a Zero was an O.
I then used the car as a donor and merged 80 or so cars.
Once I sold a car I realized I had given myself dirty plates.
I then had to re merge the cars with a car that had the correct plates.

I hope this answers your questions.

Abrahams1990

Abrahams1990

Reaction score
Sin$
So I have been suite cree for the 1st time accident my sold a couple issi with same no. Plate, and now I have lost my custom plates please anyone tell me
1) should I or shouldn't I be selling any cars??
2) how long can I expect to wait to get them back or get new 1s?

Thankyou

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have been suite cree for the 1st time accident my sold a couple issi with same no. Plate, and now I have lost my custom plates please anyone tell me
1) should I or shouldn't I be selling any cars??
2) how long can I expect to wait to get them back or get new 1s?

Thankyou
Save over all of the dupes with identical plates.
Stop selling cars for 2-3 weeks.

Gaian Commander

Gaian Commander

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Save over all of the dupes with identical plates.
Stop selling cars for 2-3 weeks.
So, I have the same problem where I have no custom plates and can only sell one vehicle per day. If I were to do this I will be good to get my custom plates back.

D

Dredwrdrichtofn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hi

me and my friend had done the godmode dupe and assumed as always it was clean he sold 7 and got a sell limit so i assumed it was ok to sell 5 the next day.

he was only able to sell 2

he has some modded cars with custom plates that he does not own but has not sold them and there just sittin there.

my question is
do the custom license plate cars effect the sell limit of clean carz when there sold. like if i have modded cars with custom plates i dont own and there sittin there will i get a sell limit

jaianao

jaianao

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a problem where I can only sell one car per day because of dirty dupes I still have some left but o oh sell for 0 bucks do I get rid of them to get rid of daily sell limt?

DarkInc187

DarkInc187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a problem where I can only sell one car per day because of dirty dupes I still have some left but o oh sell for 0 bucks do I get rid of them to get rid of daily sell limt?
You can overwrite them with free elegys

Top Bottom
Login
Register