Working ***WARNING*** Must Read Before Duping or Selling Dupes

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Do these rules also apply to dupe glitches that don't require custom plates? Or will the future duplication glitches now require custom plates?
There are a lot of rules on the op. But this thread applies to avoiding dirty dupes so wont apply to cars with clean plates or custom plates

Reaction score
So here’s a question: if I sell all my rh8’s (over 30 at this point), would I find myself on the watch list if I sold them all in one go or do I need to space my sales out?

Warrigenu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, I’ve been caught duping... now my plates are gone and 1 car daily sell limit. What am I supposed to do now ?

Rockstar Tech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anything changed in files regarding selling vehicles etc? Within the last few UPDATES? Because Rockstar normally charge a few things with updates. the OP, says that you'll only be able to sell a single vehicle for 9 months?? I've been stuck on one sale of a single vehicle since 2017 and in 2020, I'm still stuck on one vehicle sale. I guess its indefinitely?

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Has anything changed in files regarding selling vehicles etc? Within the last few UPDATES? Because Rockstar normally charge a few things with updates. the OP, says that you'll only be able to sell a single vehicle for 9 months?? I've been stuck on one sale of a single vehicle since 2017 and in 2020, I'm still stuck on one vehicle sale. I guess its indefinitely?
It is not indefinitely - Right now it is 5 years.

But don't count with getting out of it even after 5 years! I am #1CARCLUB since 17.01.2017 and whenever i was close to getting out C* has raised the time.

Rockstar Tech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is not indefinitely - Right now it is 5 years.

But don't count with getting out of it even after 5 years! I am #1CARCLUB since 17.01.2017 and whenever i was close to getting out C* has raised the time.
If Rockstar do change it again for another 5yrs we might as well say its "indefinitely". Lol. Idrc I've got 530 million & 50+ scramjets from frozen money glitches. I just wanted an update. Thx :thumbsup:

zer0kevin

Reaction score
Over the last month I sold over 20dirty dupes in a row. I had a bunch of dirty dupes and didnt care if I got to only sell one car a day. I got dupe detected like expected and was only able to sell one a day. Anyways after I sold them all as fast as it would let me I waited one day without selling and the dupe detection was gone and I could sell vehicles normally again. This post is incorrect based off my own personal test.

daddycreswell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't played this game in well over a year, and now I have sell limit reached. I've only sold 1 car in like 4 days. This is dumb.

Kieferlam

Reaction score
Avoid Duplication Detection

DO NOT SELL ANY DUPES THAT YOU SUSPECT MAY BE DETECTED ALREADY.

• Failure to do this process could result in a Single Vehicle Sell Limit for either a temporary or 9 month time period. (depends on prior exploit level)
  • Make sure from now on; Any new Duplication you use starts with a Vehicle with a Customized License Plate Purchased through iFruit.
  • Every time you hit the Daily Limit, your exploit level will raise by 2 until you are RepeatCapOffender. You can find more information about the Exploit Levels & Duping Below.
  • Attempt to Place customized license plate order on iFruit first if you think you may be undetected still.
  • Do not sell the vehicle in LSC until you have a Cusomized Plate on it or a unique generic plate (different than any other car in your inventory)
  • I would keep a good assortment of plates (just in case they are looking for x number of a certain vehicle hash in inventory) You are allowed up to 30 plates.
  • You can start building up a stock of plates on legit vehicles in the event that we find an iFruit bypass.

When using ifruit: Do not overwrite or delete plates currently equipped on any vehicles. This will cause a false positive and restrict the plate options for any vehicles that have the deleted plate installed.

Recommended Reduping Steps (Clean your Dirty's)
Big Thanks to Snoopsta for this

• Since we have active duplications, Overwriting previous Generic Plate Dupes with New Custom Plate Dupes may be the easiest and most user friendly method.
  • Advise to change any Generic Plate Dupes in your current inventory to Custom Plate Dupes.
1. Have at least 1 custom plate through iFruit. If you do not, then take a non-dupe to LSC an drive in and back out. Then use iFruit to add a Custom Plate. (Alphanumeric not just color) I recommend having a few custom plates

2. Take a known dupe without a Custom plate and drive it around. Pull up iFruit again and check if the custom plate option is available. If available, make a purchase and process the order. You must wait until you receive a notification on your phone before the order can be fufilled at LSC.

3. If you have tried everything and a custom plate is not available. I would store this vehicle in a specific spot/garage that you can remember. ex Ceo Garage 3 level 3

4. When you've gone through all of your inventory, sell 6 or 7 of the vehicles you successfully changed the plate on. Don't forget about the Daily Limit.

5. Use a current duplication glitch found in the glitches section. I would start buying Elegy RH8's to replace the previous non-custom plate cars from step 3. Then do the duplication.

Note:
If you don't want iFruit on your mobile or don't have a smartphone; You can download the Windows Mobile version of iFruit and it will install and work correctly on Windows PC

• Not Working 100%
    • If you do decide to try and change the plate in LSC and the plate is not showing up as an Option:
    • Pull into LSC
    • Go to plates and sit on that screen
    • Disconnect your Internet from your console (either pull Ethernet or disconnect wireless)
    • You will get booted to story mode.
    • Reconnect your internet and go back online and your custom plates should show up.
    • If your plates still do not show up, take a non duplicated vehicle into LSC and see if the plate option is available.
    • If the plate option is available for the non-dupe but not available for the dupe then it is most likely already marked as a duplication.

This is new information on the code posted by funmw2. I will make a proper thread when time permits, but I wanted to get this info out as a warning before everybody ends up on a single car sale. Appreciate the info Tez, possibly saving a lot of players.

What level am i ? I can only sell 3 cars a day

arsh kular

Reaction score
I cant sell more then 1 car a day and i dont have any custom plates

I cant create any plate

What should i do ?

Bafana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys just want find out, I have stupid question to ask you. If I follow the car selling dupe guide line, wich is 7 car in 30 hours, and every car an hour. For 2 characters on a same account am I still safe. Like selling 7 for 1 character then 7 4 the other during during that 30 hours?

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
No. The rules are for the whole account not each character.

Last edited:
Top Bottom