***WARNING*** Must Read Before Duping or Selling Dupes

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by NicGoRe, Mar 21, 2017 with 2,567 replies and 419,145 views.

1. XYD

XYD Newbie

Ratings:
    Well at least youve let me know that I get to keep and showoff my 11 Vigilantes and 10 FMJs lol. I dont mind to be honest, just a bit of a bummer I guess.

2. WarriorofAnubis

WarriorofAnubis Contributor

Ratings:
    Yeah I'm sorry. I think it has something to do with Modding and everything you can do on PC but I'm not sure

3. CR250

CR250 Newbie

Ratings:
    I moved dupes to my night club and a securoserve guard is in the garage looking at my cars?

4. XYD

XYD Newbie

Ratings:
    SPeaking of duping vigilantes. Since it doesn't have a visible plate, does it mean its dirty? What if I just want to keep them and actually drive them, rather than sell them? Would I be ok? My point here is that I tend to dupe some vehicles for the sake of having a garage full of them, and I have no intentions on selling them.

5. WarriorofAnubis

Ratings:
    Yes if you dupe the Vigilante it will be dirty. And if you plan on duping other cars for selling you may not be able to. You might lose access to your custom plates

6. XYD

XYD Newbie

Ratings:
    But would this ONLY be the case if I attempted selling them? As noted in my post, I want to keep them. I have them all individually re-insured, and colour changed, but that's it. Plus I can't sell even if I wanted to. The only cars that DO work would be the Benny and Arena cars, and I only sell them after cleaning them.

7. WarriorofAnubis

Ratings:
    I know what your saying. BUT I think that if you have ANY vehicle with duplicate plates (that arent custom) you can still be dupe detected even if you dont plan on selling them. I could be wrong. But I'm not sure.

8. Gandalf61

Gandalf61 You Shall Not Pass! VIP Retired

Ratings:
    He is always there. He will shine his flashlight around also