***WARNING*** Must Read Before Duping or Selling Dupes

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by NicGoRe, Mar 21, 2017 with 2,567 replies and 419,145 views.

1. sguimaraes

sguimaraes Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hello! Its been a while since I dont play gta online. I have ceo garages and appartments with modded sultans from an old glitch (MC club and ceo glitch). I Wonder if I can sell them without worries?
    Thanks

2. Martchenier

Martchenier Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I don't know how long since you've played....but it's still the typical sell limit. No more than 2 per 2 hours and 7 per 30 hours recommended......sell more than 7 at your own risk.

3. Honzi07

Honzi07 Newbie

Ratings:
    Maybe this is stupid question or i did something wrong but my Elegy Retro Custom worth $985K and the Arena War Issi only $1million.
    Any idea why is that?

4. UltragmerxX22

UltragmerxX22 Newbie

Ratings:
    I hit the daily sell limit twice and waited for the cool down to sell cars again, the first time was that I sold like 20 cars at the same time b2b, then I tried selling like 10, 2 every hour and got the limit and now I sold 4, one every 48 mins and it gave me the limit, anyone know why is that

5. Mc37

Mc37 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Anyone else lose the ability to add custom plates to original clean cars? I usually check to see if I can change plates before I sell a dupe but since I've sold 4 in two hours last night (I know that's more than recommended) I turn it on today and it looks like all my cars and dupes are dirty cuz I cant change to custom plates...

6. deadmanwalking911

deadmanwalking911 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is it linked to both characters or just one kinda curious because I see mixed answers

7. iamcornholio

iamcornholio Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have a similar situation with an alt account that has sultan and elegy retro dupes with dirty plates.

So it’s only once you sell more than 7 per 30 hours that may be hit with repeat offender?

I wasnt sure if selling dirty dupes made you detectable even faster

8. Hudson2k

Hudson2k Newbie

Ratings:
    Im having the same issue and looked everywhere to figure out what ive done wrong. Pls let us know, TIA

9. TankCommander19k

TankCommander19k Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I duped 10 fully upgraded Issi arena war cars and 4 of them magically morphed into stock Issi with just the arena upgrade. In other words, went from being worth $1.7M to only $1M. I've followed all selling guidelines and the duplication method didn't require custom plates. Any idea if they are safe to get rid of or should I take a loss and banish them..

10. Supergamer90

Supergamer90 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can you stick a custom plate on them?

11. TankCommander19k

Ratings:
    Yes I can. Mind you, it took the plate of the free elegy I duped over. I do still have access to all my plates and can stick them on these morphed or "stripped" Issi's, but I don't want to take any chances tarnishing any of them.

12. Supergamer90

Supergamer90 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's your risk to take, when you glitch you take the risk so your choice

13. TankCommander19k

Ratings:
    Well obviously bud..

I posted this in hopes someone else ran into the same issue and/or had a remedy or reason this may have happened. In all my glitching, I've never seen a car get randomly stripped down. Especially after carfully following these well written guidelines. I will choose to overwrite these to be safe, but my post was also intended to bring light as a potential warning to others that meet the same issue.

Thanks for your time.

• Like Like x 1
  14. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

SuckmyNONgodmodeD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I did see someone complaining a few days ago about stripped down issis. Can't remember which thread. I think it was put down to the cloud save errors that keep happening since this dlc came out. At end of the day if you can put a custom plate on it, it's not dirty. So you sell with less of a profit. Or redupe them.

• Informative Informative x 2
  15. Carnski

Carnski Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This has probably been asked but I've been scrolling through the threads looking for a how to get your custom plate option back I did the store lost slamvan glitch on my second account and noticed my custom plate option had gone same with any other car I had taken to lsc ..now I have been following the sale rules but I only had I think 6 plates and have lost track of the order I was selling in .I have lost plates and hit a daily sale limit once on this account but that was a couple years back and I cleaned out all dirty dupes and got plates Options back before.My question is can I get my plates back now and is there a new method to getting off dupe detect?I am a returning player slot has changed in a few years

16. OneDuduBoi

OneDuduBoi Newbie

Ratings:
    So I have this weird issue: I had a few garages full of old duped issies ( was like 6 months ago ) and now I've decided to come back and sell some, sold one - then got into another one and when i tried to sell it - there was a daily limit msg. This is the first time This have ever happened to me. So i tried to put custom plates on them but I couldnt and the only thing I saw in iFruit app was disappearing car slots like from 12 cars to chose in my online account it dropped to 4 for each time i drove my old dupes out of the garage. I could however put custom and create new ones on other cars. Then I decided to buy a new issi upgrade it and the same thing happened - I couldnt put custom plates on it. I tried duping the old dupes again and its the same problem. Am I in the 1 daily car club? Anyone had the same problem? What should I do?

17. Supergamer90

Supergamer90 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sounds like you sold a dirty dupe and got detected for it.

18. John 9

John 9 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey guyz,
    I accidentally sold 2 cars with same plate (dirty dupe). So I want to know what to do now?
    Will I be able to sell like normal after 30 hrs?
    I already sorted out the dirtys already.
    Thanks

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  19. iDontRte

iDontRte Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does daily sell limit count for both characters or just the one you sell on?

20. mikari

mikari Enthusiast

Ratings:
    PC price is 1M max!