***WARNING*** Must Read Before Duping or Selling Dupes

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by Rockstar_Dev_, Mar 21, 2017 with 2,470 replies and 364,678 views.

1. Juicehead99

Juicehead99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes ive only ever made 1 retro to dupe
    [doublepost=1540820869][/doublepost]
    But how would it have sold for 900k if that was the case? Ive only evwr sold 4 dupes and they where a few days apart so noway was i detected.
    Id read all threads and made different new plates for them all too

2. LSSA Leader97

LSSA Leader97 Newbie

Ratings:
    Since the 25th Oct, I was hit with a daily sell limit. I did sell a few unused cars that day, all with the same custom plates. I think they've been dupe detected. On that day, it only allowed me to sell 1 car before giving me a limit. I haven't sold a car since, and I cannot access my custom license plates on any cars. Does anyone know what I should do? Wait 31 days from the day I last sold it? What exploit level am I? Will I get my plates back? I still have so many cars I don't use. And to add to the aggravation, I deleted the plate not knowing it would mess me up before I even read this :sorry: any advice would be appreciated.

3. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What is the recommended to sell per day I've no clue and got loads of them lol not been detected before ? Any help please

4. LSSA Leader97

LSSA Leader97 Newbie

Ratings:
    It’s usually no more than 8 every 30 hours?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Cool thank you

6. cesartarrazo

cesartarrazo Newbie

Ratings:
    This is what I did when happened to me.
    Make the same plate that you have deleted and each custom plate that you have on your vehicles on the ifruit app, and if is the first time that you have been dup detected, don't worry wait 2 or 3 weeks and you will recovered (or until they give back the custom plates), but don't sell no more car until you have it back your custom plates and don't delete your custom plates that you have used.

important: "You can't sell any car with custom plates that is not your custom plate, it will consider a dup"

And don't be greedy only sell 2 or 3 each day or 4 , but not more and you will be ok.

7. Juicehead99

Juicehead99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ye 2 per 2hours max
    8 per 30hours max

• Like Like x 1
  8. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Cool :smile: I sold 2 both together this morning cause I didn't know i changed something different on both but il do another one tomorrow

9. sandkingxl

sandkingxl Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I sell a car as soon as I spawn online. Then I have a timer app on my real life phone I set for 61 min. For a long time I only sold 8 every 30 hours, then I read something (In this thread I believe) that if you don't have an exploit level, you haven't been dupe detected, and you have all your custom plates available to use, you can sell up to 24 in a 30 hour period.

So about 6 months ago I raised my own limit to 14 cars in 30 hours as a test. I never hit a limit so now I don't even count 30 hours any more. I still set my 61 minute timer. And sell as many cars, one every 61 minutes, as I possibly can whenever I'm online.

That's why I couldn't fill my garages on the current solo dupe. I was selling a car every hour and only making 3 dupes during that time because the dupe was so slow. But I made bank lol I only quit grinding the glitch because my bank account hit 1 billion. That was my goal lol only reason I was doing this stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  10. hhuber

hhuber Newbie

Ratings:
    Any idea what's wrong when my issi is only selling for 1,000,000 (exactly)?

11. Trond

Trond Helmet On ✅

Ratings:
    There is a sale on the Issi this week, so thats probably why.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. kezza94

kezza94 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Where is the appropriate page to post to about it talking about Dupe Detected lol? Thanks

13. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Nope even though there is a sale on the issi mine and others are still selling for 1.7 million so must be not fully upgraded in arena

14. Juicehead99

Juicehead99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Mine 9nly sells for 1.5 anyway. Why is that?
    It wad more but i have to remove rear weapon to see plate and that drops value to 1.5

15. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Don't know then mate all mine sell for 1.7 maybe it's the dupes that are done after the sale I'm still selling ones from before the sale went on but doubt that's the reason so don't know mate

16. Juicehead99

Juicehead99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does yours have plate on? Pm me pic of yours mate

17. Trond

Trond Helmet On ✅

Ratings:
    You probably bought it when it was not on sale, so thats why it sells for full price I believe.

18. hhuber

hhuber Newbie

Ratings:
    My original issi would sell for 1.9 million and that still doesn't explain why it's exactly 1,000,000 :/

19. Minto71182

Minto71182 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No but il pm you a few pics soon dude

• Like Like x 1
  20. Trond

Trond Helmet On ✅

Ratings:
    Stranger things have happened :wink:
    Did you dupe over a RH8 or over a Retro custom or something else entirely?? I remember before when we duped a Retro custom over a retro custom, the sell price would be exactly 1 mill....