***WARNING*** Must Read Before Duping or Selling Dupes

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Glitches' started by NicGoRe, Mar 21, 2017 with 2,512 replies and 391,674 views.

1. NoobF1

NoobF1 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You said it is your first. Is it fully upgraded to the max with all most expensive parts and did you buy any parts on sale?

2. nf37

nf37 Newbie

Ratings:
    that could happen if you have enough property. All told I think my expenses are over 50k. Probably even more.
    [doublepost=1534756287][/doublepost]
    I don't remember if anything was on sale. Does that drop the price on it when you sell it back usually? Maybe I got a false dupe detect because I often sell stolen cars off the street just for a little extra cash.

And it was actually my second dupe, but my first elegy. I also sold a dupe comet retro 3 or 4 days ago. Then I sold a legit car the day before the elegy so maybe I'm just selling too fast.

3. SuckmyNONgodmodeD

SuckmyNONgodmodeD Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Na the price goes back up after sale so not sure why he said that. I brought a few supers for 30/40% off and duped them. Sold originals when the sale was over and got free/nearly free cars!

4. NoobF1

NoobF1 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That might be but I’d you sell DURING the sale period you do sell for the sale price and up intill today livery and some eligible parts were on sale

• Like Like x 1
  5. nf37

nf37 Newbie

Ratings:
    Then maybe my exploit level was too high or something. I don't think they could have detected the first comet retro dupe but who knows. The only other thing I can remember doing even similar to duping was the old custom sandking farming glitch and that's not even really a glitch. But then I haven't sold a sandking in almost a year. I guess I'll just give it a couple weeks before I attempt to sell any cars and see if that helps.

6. Golden_Nuggets

Golden_Nuggets Newbie

Ratings:
    So my friend just started duping cars yesterday and only has sold 2 cars with a 5 hour spacing. He's been using the solo nightclub method (after patch). He ended up loosing his money and the cars he had that wernt dupes. Later on all his money came back after selling a dupe, but not the cars. The cars were parked on B4. Did rockstar detect him? Or did the game just glitch? I've made over 200 million in car sales and I've never had something like this happen.

7. Marshalljmp

Marshalljmp Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What console was this on?

8. Golden_Nuggets

Golden_Nuggets Newbie

Ratings:
    It was on Ps4

9. Racer25j

Racer25j Newbie

Ratings:
    My dupe normally goes for 978K. After selling about 4 in a 24 hr period, they dropped 9.5K. I backed out and didn’t sell that day. Next day it was back to normal. This has happened twice. I never come close to my limit and never sell cars back to back. Anyone have this happen or might know what’s going on?

10. Cat007

Cat007 Newbie

Ratings:
    Hi I really need help, Im following the rules to the tea in order to avoid detection, however I noticed today that one of my dupes with a custom plate on it sells for 10,000 more than another duped car of mine but their the exact same car? I'm worried that I have been deteced some how even though I'm using custom plates to sell and I'm not sure what I should do?

11. Skull5

Skull5 Newbie

Ratings:
    Should be fine, but when in doubt, delete it

12. Mattkurd13

Mattkurd13 Newbie

Ratings:
    Guys is it just me ?
    My retros are selling for 700k and they're fully upgraded before they were selling for 940k and I only sell 2 or 3 the whole day and not at the same time

13. Giraffez

Giraffez Nevers Road Retired

Ratings:
    Benny's upgrades are on sale at the moment, this will reduce the value of your vehicle a fair bit.

14. Mattkurd13

Mattkurd13 Newbie

Ratings:
    I thought I got dupe detected or something like thay

15. Giraffez

Giraffez Nevers Road Retired

Ratings:
    Nope, just a sale. It should return to normal in a week or so, depending on how long the sale lasts.

16. Mattkurd13

Mattkurd13 Newbie

Ratings:
    Okay thank you!!

17. FranklinTT

FranklinTT Newbie

Ratings:
    Issue..... I can sell a duped elegy, but not a duped sultan. I'm not dupe detected. Wtf?

18. Juicehead99

Juicehead99 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hi. I made 3 dupes that sold for 900k all with different private plates, over the space of 2-3weeks as im only on twice a week really so sold 1 evw2ry 48 hours or more.

I then duped 15 with new dupe method where plates are clean and come to sell and they all sell for 660k.
    Can anyone tell me why this is?
    Ive been back to bennys and upgraded my original with 2or3 newly unlocked mods and its gone upto 690k.
    Im worried ive been dupe detected by mistake?
    Beenover a week, nearly 2. So dont think its an offer on

19. aaronBLUEeyes

aaronBLUEeyes Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Was it the same car? If you have upgrades worth less money, it will sell for less.

20. Navy Davey

Navy Davey ☠️Royal Order of Neptunus Regis☠️ Super Moderators

Ratings:
    2 weeks ago Elegy Retro Custom upgrade was discounted 30%.
    Which would bring your sale price down to $600K. Is it possible that you purchased and upgraded the car during that time and forgot?
    If you haven’t been warned about the daily sell limit it’s unlikely you are dupe detected.