What's new

Discussion Warning for you wanting to add the 750 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iCantMod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really anything bad,but when you have to recover your account it takes like 2 hours,mines been recovering for over 2 hours now,don't even want to mod the GS now,so I suggest doing it over night or something.
I may get insulted over this with people saying 'wow you nerd,can't even go 2 hours without playing games?'
So just to let you people here to flame know,i've been at school for 7 hours today,so yea i'm pretty eager to chill with some of my online bros :smile:

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you really expect it to take like 2 minutes? I mean if you add 750 games, your profile size is OBVIOUSLY going to increase at like 5 fold. Thus it should take your normal recover time, times 5. Just seems like common sense but it is too late now so. BTW this isn't really a tutorial

I

iShunky iZ Back

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
iCantMod said:
Not really anything bad,but when you have to recover your account it takes like 2 hours,mines been recovering for over 2 hours now,don't even want to mod the GS now,so I suggest doing it over night or something.
I may get insulted over this with people saying 'wow you nerd,can't even go 2 hours without playing games?'
So just to let you people here to flame know,i've been at school for 7 hours today,so yea i'm pretty eager to chill with some of my online bros :smile:

You have to be a troll....
You made some thread earlier today with a ridiculous question too,
Either you are 12 years old or just really bored.

go back to /b/

Restart Level

Restart Level

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol . One time I tried locking every single achievment then deleting the game history and it just took too long.

30 Minutes was only 15k. So I was like what ever. Just ALWAYS have a backup on your desktop and NEVER recover your profile on another Xbox and you'll be fine.

I have 188,888 GS.

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Shouldn't this go in discussion for xbox 360 seeing how its not a tutorial?

StevieRox

StevieRox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TurtleSkatee said:
Lol . One time I tried locking every single achievment then deleting the game history and it just took too long.

30 Minutes was only 15k. So I was like what ever. Just ALWAYS have a backup on your desktop and NEVER recover your profile on another Xbox and you'll be fine.

I have 188,888 GS.
jeebus.. It takes me like, 10 mins to recover my profile which is 55,000 gamerscore O.o lol

N

Noobs Uprising

Reaction score
Sin$
It didn't take but around 15 minutes for mine to recover, after I added all the 0 gamerscore games, but once I unlocked 550K it took 3 hours. My profile is 200 megabytes now, and Le Fluffie can't handle it so I can't add all my personal games to mod on it.

#9 in the World

Mute-

Mute-

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Noobs Uprising said:
It didn't take but around 15 minutes for mine to recover, after I added all the 0 gamerscore games, but once I unlocked 550K it took 3 hours. My profile is 200 megabytes now, and Le Fluffie can't handle it so I can't add all my personal games to mod on it.

#9 in the World

gratz on hacking 9 in world but big mistake :thumbup:

N

Noobs Uprising

Reaction score
Sin$
Godly Modly said:
gratz on hacking 9 in world but big mistake :thumbup:

The top 32 are definitely hacked, and I don't care about Live anyway after my last Xbox got console banned. They'll just suspend the account for two weeks and reset it, its not going to be a console ban. Oh and my profile was only 26 megabytes after I added all the 0 gamerscore games. Oh and here's my connection.

TurtleSkatee said:

I have 188,888 GS.

If you don't want to sit through locking every achievement, just use an auto clicker. Dual Monitor Software, Auto Mouse Click, Auto Clicker, Mouse Mover Utility the program Auto Mouse Click works like a charm.

P

patatemol3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I recover my profile, I wait since 30 min and I am in the middle of the load...

R

rawrzorz

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Noobs Uprising said:

i would suggest emailing DJ so he can fix his tool and make it work on your profile.

N

Noobs Uprising

Reaction score
Sin$
rawrzorz said:
i would suggest emailing DJ so he can fix his tool and make it work on your profile.

I just sent him a message, I'll wait for a reply.

ioi3p1.jpg

Computer says its 200 megabytes, but xbox says 191 megabytes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register