• Start date
  • Views 28,769
C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
As of right now (November 10, 2009), nothing is safe. DO NOT flash your drive until iXtreme LT is released (ETA- a month or 2). I'm warning you, there is a VERY high risk of you being perma-banned from Xbox Live.

So far 600,000 have been banned.

Read this thread for more info:

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/xbo...g-news-and-info-all-discussion-goes-here.html

-Carson

E

eillest snipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah same i been signing in at least a good 5 times a day from putting game saves on my harddrive. And by laying low what do you mean?

C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
eillest snipe said:
Yeah same i been signing in at least a good 5 times a day from putting game saves on my harddrive. And by laying low what do you mean?
Personally I wouldn't play any games at all. That may be overkill, But having a console ban is a pain in the ***. If you've been playing MW2 or some other game and are still safe, I guess it'd be reasonable to say you can keep playing it. But beware, the bans aren't done yet. They are shooting for 1,000,000.

E

eillest snipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ohh jesus christ. But yeah i been playing mw2 and other wave 4 games. Ive another xbox so if i do get banned i can just play offline on my banned xbox then play regular games on my unflashed liteon drive

G

gcnd0001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
3+me friends banned and 1 more added to the list yesterday. Expecting four more soon.
1: I sold my copy of MW2 to after flashing box(Lite-on).
2: Friend sold his copy to him after I flashed his(Lite-on).
3: Playing a burned copy, same as I sold(which I played and got banned), after I flashed(Samsung).
4: Playing MW2 burned on BenQ.

D

Doeboy1337

Reaction score
Sin$
why would they make a goal # of bans? Instead of working their tits off banning consoles and then celebrating because they banned kids smarter then them, why don't they just prevent it from being done in the future?

G

gcnd0001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
eillest snipe said:
ohh jesus christ. But yeah i been playing mw2 and other wave 4 games. Ive another xbox so if i do get banned i can just play offline on my banned xbox then play regular games on my unflashed liteon drive

If you do this then you will not get achievements for you profile. If you do get any on your banned console then your profile will be corrupt when you connect to live on your good console.

Doeboy278x said:
why would they make a goal # of bans? Instead of working their tits off banning consoles and then celebrating because they banned kids smarter then them, why don't they just prevent it from being done in the future?

That is not M$. hey are looking for people to flash their boxes, get banned, run to store, and flash again.
This is a deadly cycle and all M$ sees is $$$

E

eillest snipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you do this then you will not get achievements for you profile. If you do get any on your banned console then your profile will be corrupt when you connect to live on your good console
wtf? can someone verify this if this is true?

Top Bottom
Login
Register