Warning! apparent ban wave is happening

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V Modding' started by Kript1k, Jun 21, 2017 with 6 replies and 2,430 views.

1. Kript1k

Kript1k Newbie

Ratings:
    So today ive seen lots of people reporting being banned using the popular subVersion Menu, so i advise all to stop using the menu the internal/external versions, until another version comes out. Not sure about other menu's and hacks but i would be very cautious going online with any at the moment.

UPDATE: subVersion Menu [Internal] has been officially been reported DETECTED!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
  2. dogboy

dogboy Newbie

Ratings:
  3. AdoptedAsian

AdoptedAsian Newbie

Ratings:
    My account got wiped but no ban

EDIT: I got a 1 month ban. Didn't realise it wasn't July

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  4. Zorg93

Zorg93 Read Art

Ratings:
    only 1 menu got users banned, hardly a ban wave

5. OP
    Kript1k

Kript1k Newbie

Ratings:
    A ban wave is when they do a mass ban, this one is for people using that menu which is used by alot of people as of 22/06/2017 3:09pm GMT it has 8708 (Unique: 6,492) downloads and has been reported as DETECTED, and you dont think there clocked onto the other menu's?

6. Zorg93

Zorg93 Read Art

Ratings:
    They only banned people for using 1 menu, a mass ban would get many menus users

7. OP
    Kript1k

Kript1k Newbie

Ratings:
    Im only trying to warn people so they dont get banned!, i only know about the mass banning to do with the SubVersion menu but im pretty sure going online with others is a huge risk atm and dont be suprised if you get banned.