• Start date
  • Views 8,438
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RedRoost80

Reaction score
Sin$
I was told numerous times by players that the Warming Up accolade requires you to get no other accolades... i got no accolades, but it didnt appear. is there any kind soul out there that knows of this accolade and how to get it? i'd idolize you if you explained a little bit how to do it :biggrin:

R

RedRoost80

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah.. i was just trying to get it.. i had no accolades at all, like a guy told me to do... and my friend in my party ended up getting one.... -.-

S

STEVE N PUNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's the last one I need and I can't figure out how to do it, but I heard you have to go into a game and then as soon as you start you have to get a deathstreak of atleast 3or more and then you have to go directly from that to a killstreak of 3 or more. I don't know if it works but that's what a friend told me, I will try it out tonight.

R

RedRoost80

Reaction score
Sin$
my brother just got home from work.. already hogging xbox.. i'll try it later :confused:

ZyGo

ZyGo

Gettin' Keify
VIP
Retired
Forum Addict Platinum Record Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Im pretty sure if you go to where you can view the accolades and hover over one your missing it will tell you how to get it.

C

crook47

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the way you get this is getting no other accolades after playing a full length match in PRIVATE match confirmed just did it

J

jim shoe31

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
crook47 said:
the way you get this is getting no other accolades after playing a full length match in PRIVATE match confirmed just did it

Thats bs

T

TozeR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The 'Warming Up' accolade is granted for receiving no other accolades in a private match.

its confirmed:smile:

Hence the name "warming up". Warming up to play pubs :biggrin:

J

jim shoe31

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
TozeR said:
The 'Warming Up' accolade is granted for receiving no other accolades in a private match.

its confirmed:smile:

Hence the name "warming up". Warming up to play pubs :biggrin:

PROVE IT :biggrin:

Y

yeahu2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
n how could i get it? ive tryd 4 an hour and cant get it

Jack !!

Jack !!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
but how are you ment to not earn any other accolades ???

Jack !!

Jack !!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
move more than other plays "most distance traveled" no kills or deaths "AFK" most kills , most deaths , even if you get kills you will all need the same weapon otherwise you get most kills with "SMG,Pistol,Sniper Ect." cant have headshots there are so many possibilities ... i tried, then after 7 games i gave up....:.(

milkdudaaa

milkdudaaa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2 kills 1 death (so you don't get flawless/highest k/d ratio etc.) maybe? rifles are most commonly used, i'd stick with one of them and don't get a HS kill. Then stay on an even level area so you dont get highest/lowest altitude stay standing so you don't get most time crouched/prone.

Only things I can think of...

controler12

controler12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure you have to play a match and go 20 deaths with no kills or assists. Just run into the middle till you get it.

CraigChrist8239

CraigChrist8239

VIP
VIP
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
You get it by joining a game during the game winning kill cam. CONFIRMED!

S

S E 7 H

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sammers92 said:
I LIKE BID WRITING TOO.
you can get the point across with regular man calm down lol

dont know if you know how to spell kid but w/e

anyways you have to do it in a private match...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XIOio1ib0A]YouTube - MW2 .::How to get Warming up Accolade::.[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register