What's new

Discussion WARLORD: new gun??

M

Mildew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just finished farming Falcon Lost, and I got a named weapon I've NEVER seen or heard of. It's an ak-47 named "Warlord" has anyone ever got this before?? It's 229.

Coolockboss

Coolockboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
I just finished farming Falcon Lost, and I got a named weapon I've NEVER seen or heard of. It's an ak-47 named "Warlord" has anyone ever got this before?? It's 229.
Yes its been out since the start of the game you can only get it from falcon lost ive got a 204 one .

M

Mildew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes its been out since the start of the game you can only get it from falcon lost ive got a 204 one .
Yeah I eventually found some old info on it. Apparently it was added in August and I just never noticed. Thanks man.

I rolled ferocious for responsive and on the rare occasion I can actually hit a critical headshot, at close range, with pulse, booster shot, and at low health (while still within the 10 seconds for booster) I can hit for 184. Pretty strong just sucks capable is completely wasted on an ak, ak's have that horrible recoil mostly strait to the right, and I can't put a skin on it. O'well. I suppose, if stability was still around, it would have made a nice piece. Eh, still looks good sitting next to the showstopper in my inventory.

WORLDSTAR

WORLDSTAR

Aye, Aye ,Aye *Skrrt Skrrt!*
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I eventually found some old info on it. Apparently it was added in August and I just never noticed. Thanks man.

I rolled ferocious for responsive and on the rare occasion I can actually hit a critical headshot, at close range, with pulse, booster shot, and at low health (while still within the 10 seconds for booster) I can hit for 184. Pretty strong just sucks capable is completely wasted on an ak, ak's have that horrible recoil mostly strait to the right, and I can't put a skin on it. O'well. I suppose, if stability was still around, it would have made a nice piece. Eh, still looks good sitting next to the showstopper in my inventory.
Added in August? I got waaaay back when you could glitch the incursion, mine is so old that it doesn't even have enemy armor damage that they recently added in the past couple patches

G

Grimreaper76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Added in August? I got waaaay back when you could glitch the incursion, mine is so old that it doesn't even have enemy armor damage that they recently added in the past couple patches
Hahaha same here :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register