• Thread starter Keysnsamples
  • Start date
  • Views 650
K

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
Today, IGN can confirm that Warframe, the “space ninja” co-op game, is coming to PlayStation 4. It will launch alongside Sony’s new hardware, and will follow a similar free-to-play, microtransaction model as the game does on PC.​

M

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
Glad to see some f2p games coming to ps4. I wonder if Xbox will do the same, but I'm sure they will since I read somewhere that they are goin to be more open to idie games. And most indie games are free (gamejolt)

Z

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Reaction score
All these awesome games coming to PS4 is putting some more heat on M$'s crapbox.

K

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
Glad to see some f2p games coming to ps4. I wonder if Xbox will do the same, but I'm sure they will since I read somewhere that they are goin to be more open to idie games. And most indie games are free (gamejolt)

Lol. I don't think many indie devs are going to X1. They don't allow self-publishing.

C

Crazyvette

Boing!
Reaction score
I gotta say, I think it's great that F2P game's are coming to PS4 but this game is terrible.

K

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
I gotta say, I think it's great that F2P game's are coming to PS4 but this game is terrible.

It's free....can you even complain about it? Lol.

C

Crazyvette

Boing!
Reaction score
It's free....can you even complain about it? Lol.
Well I'm not going to say its good because its free lol :tongue:. It's good that its free but, I wouldn't miss it if it never came to the PS4. Planetside 2 and DC Universe Online on the other hand are 2 great F2P games coming to the PS4.

Top Bottom