• Thread starter boonk
  • Start date
  • Views 726
B

boonk

7's 4 eva
Reaction score

The Warface General Discussion Thread

Welcome, this thread was created for fans who want to discuss Crytek's WARFACE. Remember, all board rules & forum rules still apply in this thread.

Officially released on PC in Oct. 2013, and then on Xbox 360 the following year, is one of the most competitive games I've ever played.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warface

Warface was discontinued in Feb.1,2015 on consoles, but in Jun. 2018, Crytek announced that the game is making its way back to consoles, this fall!
https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/06/28/warface-coming-soon-xbox-one/

One might say when they see the video,"The graphics sucks!!" But, how much quality do you really expect from a "free to play" game?
(Clips from 2013 xbox 360 beta)
I really want to start a official Se7ensins clan to compete against other clans.​

What do you guys think about Warface making its comeback to PS4/Xbox One platforms?

Last edited:
O

Ohh Karim

Reaction score
The graphics don't really bother me, considering I basically play every single game on lowest settings for some FPS boosts lol
But yeah like I said in the other topic, it's great they're expanding onto the next-gen consoles!

B

boonk

7's 4 eva
Reaction score
The first CBT stage for Warface has expired! I don't know If previous tester will be allowed back in for Warface CBT stage two, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

*Game Footage Has Been EDITED!!**Original Clip of the game is at the END!!*

O

Ohh Karim

Reaction score
Is the aiming bugged on consoles? It seems like it's hanging while you aim sideways with the scope and it moves really slow, or is that just your low sensitivity? And what's CBT by the way?

B

boonk

7's 4 eva
Reaction score
Is the aiming bugged on consoles? It seems like it's hanging while you aim sideways with the scope and it moves really slow, or is that just your low sensitivity? And what's CBT by the way?

Clarke was saying something about the aim being a tad bit off, but I didn't really think it was a big issue. The aiming might need to be tweaked before launch. I turned my sensitivity down. Its been awhile since I played on cryengine 3.5, and it'll take sometime to get that feel I use to have on the game. CBT- Closed Beta Testing.

Top Bottom