Warface: Battle Royale Update

• Thread starter nV Adapt
  • Start date
  • Views 529
N

nV Adapt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is y'all opinion on this update? Me I wish it could come out for Xbox One too!

N

Nigity

512Mb Jasper Jtag
Reaction score
Copycats! Lol looks interesting for sure tho.

N

nV Adapt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been playing warface ever since Warface was on Xbox 360 before they close it down even tho my.com took it from GFace like 2-4 months ago! so I am a Warface veteran for 3-4 years!
Copycats! Lol looks interesting for sure tho.

F

FiremanJohnson

Minnesota sports franchises are cursed
Reaction score
I remember this game. Played it when it was free on Xbox 360. It was fun as hell.

N

nV Adapt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo its coming back to console. Hype remembering playing this on 360

O

Ohh Karim

Reaction score
I hopped back on Warface again after not playing for 2 years, I can't seem to find the location of battle royale mode, could someone tell me where it's located? I'll definitely play it once I get good again!

B

boonk

7's 4 eva
Reaction score
I hopped back on Warface again after not playing for 2 years, I can't seem to find the location of battle royale mode, could someone tell me where it's located? I'll definitely play it once I get good again!
The PC version was completely taken over by hackers to even try to entertain it on this platform. It's why I was so devastated when the developers announced they were going to remove it from consoles. Russian sites releasing trainers for the game every other day ruined the pc version. I believe the RGH was partly to blame for consoles version, or the game just didn't draw enough numbers to keep the game on console platforms. Maybe the console players figure out how to have "infinite resurrection coins". O Ohh Karim you should think about possibly downloading the game on Xbox this fall for a more competitive gameplay.

O

Ohh Karim

Reaction score
The PC version was completely taken over by hackers to even try to entertain it on this platform. It's why I was so devastated when the developers announced they were going to remove it from consoles. Russian sites releasing trainers for the game every other day ruined the pc version. I believe the RGH was partly to blame for consoles version, or the game just didn't draw enough numbers to keep the game on console platforms. Maybe the console players figure out how to have "infinite resurrection coins". O Ohh Karim you should think about possibly downloading the game on Xbox this fall for a more competitive gameplay.
I would've gotten a console but I actually just got a gaming PC and I waited so long to get it, I stopped playing console years ago :unsure:

O

Ohh Karim

Reaction score
People grow out of certain things
Don't get me wrong, I still favor console over PC and I used to be really competitive on it as well. It's just not within my budget to get a next-gen console as well as a gaming PC, especially because this is a budget gaming PC which I'll have to upgrade within a year or so!

Do you play Warface on PC, or only on console?

B

boonk

7's 4 eva
Reaction score
Do you play Warface on PC, or only on console?
Once Crytek shutdown the 360 version, I started playing the PC version. But Just like most things.. It wasn't the same as playing it on console, where I originally started playing the game. On the PC, I found myself repeatedly playing tower raid to get gear, but didn't get the same joy I did on console, and there might be a reason for that!? It was the artisans from the UK who crafted the 360 version, that I hold dear to my heart.:love:

Top Bottom