• Thread starter ExploitPanda
  • Start date
  • Views 12,148
P

P4in

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guy's, be careful with force quitting. I did it 2 times. Once, someone blew my stuff up. I turned off my PS4. I got everything back.
The second time I crashed with the Airplane und did the same method again. But this time I lost everything, my warehouse was empty, all 111 crates was gone.
Now I'm hoping that a R* ticket brings back all my crates.

HipMrWiggles

HipMrWiggles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did this Earlier Today works great,,I got a large warehouse filled under 2hrs :smile:

E

ExploitPanda

Reaction score
Sin$
Guy's, be careful with force quitting. I did it 2 times. Once, someone blew my stuff up. I turned off my PS4. I got everything back.
The second time I crashed with the Airplane und did the same method again. But this time I lost everything, my warehouse was empty, all 111 crates was gone.
Now I'm hoping that a R* ticket brings back all my crates.
The second time did you instantly do it after you crashed?

P

P4in

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, instantly. Closed GTA and turned off console in about 20 seconds after the crash.

rezo609

rezo609

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On pc, I downloaded a program called NetLimiter4, and I use it to drop the download and upload of gta 5 to 512 B/s for about 10 seconds, then im in a session alone.

HipMrWiggles

HipMrWiggles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well may be it was just over 2hrs lol but not by much I just powered through as I wanted to fill my warehouse and see what the next step is ie buy and fill another warehouse or sell all the crates in this warehouse etc. Ok 1st I removed the Coax cable and then replaced it to kick everyone so it was just me in a public session. I bought 3 crates every time and got my secretary to call Pegusus and request my Buzzard every time (abit pricy and silly I should of left office and just get a buzzard from the vip capabilities) . 80% of the crates were in trucks or vans so I got in them and put my foot down. 20% was semi scattered from taking helicopters down etc so I had to make 3 trips but using the buzzard and being in a solo public session made this much quicker and easier.

H

Hadewest

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this, and got about 200k in a little over an hour, 16 crate warehouse, and just buy 1 crate at a time. Then sell and repeat. Every now and then some random would join the lobby, if too many show up, just unplug the coax cable again. Worked perfect!

G

Gamerjackiechan2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just tried after some kid in a hydra blew up my titan. All 42 crates gone.

HipMrWiggles

HipMrWiggles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That's too bad dude,,yeah I think I will be pulling the coax cord for sure wen I go to sell as I got a whole warehouse of 111 crates to sell and like you I would be pissed if some *** did that to me so I am not giving anyone the chance,,

P

Pat Brennan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Would disconnecting the cat-5 cable (for hard wired connection) do the same thing as disconnecting the coax cable?

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Would disconnecting the cat-5 cable (for hard wired connection) do the same thing as disconnecting the coax cable?

Should do you just need to find out how many secs you need to remove replace to get to work.
Once u figured that out you will be good

Heathen Inferos

Heathen Inferos

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This isn't a glitch, it's an exploit. It's been around since the start of Online, but not everybody has known about it. It's good for reversing things you have done in the last 10 odd seconds, but there is no way of making a money glitch out of it. Money losses and gains auto save at the same time as buying or selling things. If you buy a vehicle then force close the game immediately after, either, you will have the vehicle and lost the money required to buy it, or you don't have the vehicle but still have your money.

L

lirathal

Reaction score
Sin$

As I computer nerd I have to let you know that pulling the WAN off the modem and disconnecting the CAT5e or CAT6 is NOT the same thing. In order for this to work you have to either limit your speed on the router itself or pull the WAN from the modem/router briefly. If you disconnect the LAN cable the PlayStation will "know" it's lost Internet and likely boot you from the session; whereas if you pull the WAN the PlayStation doesn't have a direct link to the modem so it could take some time for the PlayStation to figure it out. FWIW

P

Pat Brennan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What is WAN? Do I access it through the modem settings. Would I limit the connections in the router login?

Top Bottom
Login
Register