• Thread starter NickGTR46
  • Start date
  • Views 279
NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Sin$
Everytime I go into my warehouse (the cheap one) my Proto X80 spawns to down in the docks at the bottom of the map.

Its a little bit annoying, but it happens everytime!

Anyone else had this?

ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
My vehicle straight up disappears. No icon on map at all and I have to request it.
Also some of my accounts lose CEO status when I leave session and others maintain it for days.

Upvote 0
NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Sin$
Apparently it's to do with the interior of the warehouse and where that's located on the map...

Upvote 0
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think it is just related to the X80. There appears to be a bug they will have to fix. I have been kicked out of my own Buzzard and then told I dont have access to it. Even though the icon on the mini map clearly says its mine. If I try to oder another one, I get the message that my pegasus vehicle is already close by.

Upvote 0
NickGTR46

NickGTR46

Deadpool's B*tch
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont think it is just related to the X80. There appears to be a bug they will have to fix. I have been kicked out of my own Buzzard and then told I dont have access to it. Even though the icon on the mini map clearly says its mine. If I try to oder another one, I get the message that my pegasus vehicle is already close by.
Tres annoying! Are you able to blow it up and then get another?

Upvote 0
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, I can blow it up. But if its a pegasus, then I have to drive to the hospital to pick it up. Its easier just to blow it up and then order one from securo-serve

Upvote 0
GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
The interior locations for warehouses are under that spot where your PV spawns by the docks, much like when your PV or CEO vehicle will spawn in Legion Square when coming out of or backing out of missions. Your garages are directly below you.

Too bad not much would come about breaching into a warehouse.....unless the adhoc PC is accessible and you're able to start a sell mission, complete it, and have your warehouse still be full because the game never had you triggering the entry.....but that's a pipe dream I'm sure.

Upvote 0
D

Delet3

Reaction score
Sin$
LOOOL this is ****ing awful 
sorry for using this thread to get banned:sneaky: but r* have failed not the game itself

Upvote 0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah i've noticed the car teleporting stuff.

i don't use my car for crate pickups so i don't really notice it, but it must be annoying for those who do use cars a lot.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register