What's new

Solved War Cry Reticule help

Thugaz

Thugaz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It says "Place in Diamond Division" my clan is in the diamond division but I still don't have it only the triad one.

Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
How long ago did your clan Opt-in to Diamond Division? Did you contact Activision Support about this? Submit a ticket with them and they can help. They take forever... but they help.

Upvote 0
Thugaz

Thugaz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How long ago did your clan Opt-in to Diamond Division? Did you contact Activision Support about this? Submit a ticket with them and they can help. They take forever... but they help.
I joined the clan early yesterday but idk because the concept of "placing in diamond division" means you specifically bein in that division so idk it's conplicated to me.

Upvote 0
Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I joined the clan early yesterday but idk because the concept of "placing in diamond division" means you specifically bein in that division so idk it's conplicated to me.
Well it takes a good 24 to 48 hours for things to update in game via clan unlocks. Wait a day, if no reticle, contact support. Or maybe you have to wait until a clan war actually starts before you can receive it.

Upvote 0
Thugaz

Thugaz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it takes a good 24 to 48 hours for things to update in game via clan unlocks. Wait a day, if no reticle, contact support. Or maybe you have to wait until a clan war actually starts before you can receive it.
Well thanks for your support.

Upvote 0
CRDNight

CRDNight

Dota 2/LoL
Hardened Veteran Jokester Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
You recently join the clan? There you go, they have it right? cause you need to be PART of the clan when the WON the CW

Upvote 0
Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You recently join the clan? There you go, they have it right? cause you need to be PART of the clan when the WON the CW
No, he just needs to be part of the clan as they either opt-in to Diamond Division or enter a Clan War. Why would they say "Unlock the reticle by placing in Diamond Division" if you say he has to win a Clan War? Winning a Clan War is already the War Cry character unlocks.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register