Video Wanting to do a montage

• Thread starter CHAOS aM
  • Start date
  • Views 207
C

CHAOS aM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking to do a nice montage for this game since there's no EOTM competition this month :frown: so I'm looking for clips! I would really prefer the clips to be 720p 59.94FPS resample disabled. If you guys are wanting to see some of my past work you can check out my channel, and yes I have won the EOTM twice now so I can edit lol

Looking for sick feeds, triples, quads, or whatever you have that is awesome! if you have clips that need to be recorded let me know in a PM and I can record them for you for the montage.

I'm super serious about doing this and really want to make this amazing, so help me out and send me some clips!

These are the past few things i've edited to sort of give you an idea

P

Demo Modz

I Love the Illuminati
Reaction score
:thumbup1: Really Looking Forward to how this Comes out. I have a Colat Clip if you want to See it?

C

CHAOS aM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks man. definitely send me a link to it and i'll check it out. i've got a ton of regular collateral clips that i can use as fillers and fast clips. one more definitely won't hurt lol i'm looking for some really good feeds. i've gotten a few and a couple of friends of mine have a couple of good clips, but i'd like to make this a community type thing and really get this out there!

P

Demo Modz

I Love the Illuminati
Reaction score
thanks man. definitely send me a link to it and i'll check it out. i've got a ton of regular collateral clips that i can use as fillers and fast clips. one more definitely won't hurt lol i'm looking for some really good feeds. i've gotten a few and a couple of friends of mine have a couple of good clips, but i'd like to make this a community type thing and really get this out there!
Message iamme7s. He has Some Sick Clips That He will probably let you use.
And Here's the link to that Colat Clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGB_uEwL3ss

C

CHAOS aM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll do that. Nice clip. If u want to upload it somewhere, send me the DL link in a pm and I'll add it to the mix lol

Top Bottom