Want Your 5th Rank Star? Come Look!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Shad3yShad3, Dec 27, 2008 with 18 replies and 1,323 views.

1. Shad3yShad3

Shad3yShad3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've found a easy great way to get the 5th rank in less than 2 days. So I will be getting people thier 5th ranks/Star...oh no of course it wont be free. Whats free in this world anyway? So if you are interested and want your star add me. I will be on soon.

2. DESP1se317

DESP1se317 Newbie

Ratings:
    oh i know i get it for free for those countless hours spent explaining how to bridge host to you....lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    Shad3yShad3

Shad3yShad3 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Your way only worked that day and after that didnt do anything. I found my own way on doing it.

4. DESP1se317

DESP1se317 Newbie

Ratings:
    Well like i said, it's a science one that you have to find out for yourself, none the less it did work...:smile:

5. jock2007

jock2007 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ur sad m8 , only interested in making something for your help . i say FCUK you mofo , and we will find some 1 a little less tight. Personaly i hope no 1 helps u here ever again , as u aint willing to help others , bet no 1 wanted u to pay when they showed u howto bridge sad sad sad

6. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Or you could just post it here and tell everyone how to do it, and if they know how to do it from there they can get it. I am guessing it has something to do with winning a certain amount of wingman games, probably 20-30 depending on what rank you currently are. So you force host, get 6 normal points playing the game, then standby them from spawn and kill them for 9 points that way they don't leave and the game counts. Really I couldn't care less because I don't give 2 shiz about my rank, I am a 4 and I beat the 1rst guy on the leader boards in wingman yesterday. All I am saying is prepared to get flamed because you are charging and not telling anyone how to do it aloud. Just my 2 cents.

7. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:

"oh no of course it wont be free" il wait till it gets posted in the pvt section :biggrin: enjoy your flames,theres numerous members helping others for nothing and you want charge lmfao:cursing:

8. bubblebuddyi

bubblebuddyi Enthusiast

Ratings:
    this isnt even the right forum for this thread -_-. Pretty sad if your going to charge someone to get a rank, but im sure you'll be changing your story soon when you cant find a full party...:tongue:

9. Jhawkfootball06

Jhawkfootball06 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Shady your a ***** go kill yourself

10. Kern

Kern Newbie

Ratings:
    Wait, so wingman games only count if you have 9 points or more?

11. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    No, I am saying if you want to standby the teams from spawn and win without them leaving, all you have to do is get 6 points, then by killing all the 8 people plus winning = 9 points so you automatically win. If you do it once and the game ends it will still count and they wouldn't have time to leave, otherwise if you do it at spawn with less points they will probably leave afterward and the game won't count. At least I don't think it does.

12. XxDazmoxX

XxDazmoxX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yea making people pay sucks

people who do it for free get more credit for their work and more people are told about how good they are

but you my friend will be lucky if you get one person who is willing to pay for it....
    and if yo do get someone to pay then he just a daft as you are

enough said :thumbup: :thumbup1:

13. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    :thumbup:

14. XxDazmoxX

XxDazmoxX Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol crow your comment made me laugh :tongue:
    its all true though :wink: :cool:

15. TheIncredibleZ

TheIncredibleZ Getting There

Ratings:
    oh oh!!! Shad3yShad3 ill give you $110.00 worth of xbox live points if you show me!!! Wow I can't belive someone would pay to get a rank in a game, you don't even get an achievement for it gosh!:thumbdown:

16. Nubble

Nubble Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    LOL I'LL GET SOMEONE THEIR FIFTH RANK STAR FOR FREE!!!!

NewbsMyNubble<---- XBL GAMERTAG
    aCiD x NuBbLe<------XBL GAMERTAG

17. Nozzie

Nozzie Newbie

Ratings:
    I can offer you a 48hr trail and or a Demonoid invite code
    Gamertag: Runslikeagirl

18. XxDazmoxX

XxDazmoxX Enthusiast

Ratings:

people are offering to do it for free my friend :wink:

you dont have to pay for these people in anyway except one......if they ever need help you help them in return

making people pay is for the people who cant afford to buy there own msp or xbl time

19. Hiide

Hiide Newbie

Ratings:
    yo Shad3yShade, you helped Evasive get his star right?